EA Forums - Banner

Pass game realism ??

In real life if u have DK metcalf or Julio Jones or Travis Kelce players like that, as soon as a qb or coach sees that they have those players in 1 on 1 coverage they’re attacking that asap bc normally they trust those players to make those 1 on1 catches against and DB even if it’s the DEFENDING DPOY Dk metcalf cooked him 1on1. I’m just saying the 50/50 balls should be a 50% chance completion 25% incompletion and 25% int and all of this should depend on the players arsenols and the dbs position on wr when ball is in the air. And last night they tried to throw it to DK 3 times in the end zone for the game winner and he came down with the last one to win the game.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.