EA Forums - Banner

Server Maintenance for Madden NFL 21 on Thursday, October 22nd at 6:00AM ET

EA_Blitz
1 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited October 2020
There will be server maintenance for all online modes in Madden NFL 21 on Thursday, October 22nd at 6:00AM ET.

During this time, all online modes will be offline and will come back online once maintenance is completed.

Solo Battles will also be gated as early at 5:00AM ET to protect players from any issues and will unlock after maintenance is complete.

We will update this thread when maintenance is complete.

- The Madden Team

Update: As of 9:41PM ET - Server Maintenance is complete. All modes are back online. Solo Battles are ungated.
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• Play station four Washington football team solo battles challenge I won it on all Madden and got a DNF. Fix your bedbugs
    Send me a make right pack
  • Why are solo battles full of bugs why is this game infested with bedbugs
    Worst customer service ever tried to create a case my phone sat there for three hours nothing it said seven minutes
  • Why are solo battles full of bugs why is this game infested with bedbugs
    Worst customer service ever tried to create a case my phone sat there for three hours nothing it said seven minutes

the only answer I have is very, very nasty (and not entirely serious), but: if the dev team didn't add bugs regularly, Good Morning Madden would have nothing to say. even if I mean it sarcastically (sorry for being so harsh!), there is a true core that extremely frustrates me and that even gave me the idea of that answer.
    I really do not get it! why does EA promote players in its Madden Live program almost EVERY SINGLE WEEK (see e.g. the tweet below) who show on Youtube how to use glitch plays to maximise their score in the only Solo mode with satisfying rewards (see youtube-link below)???

ok, this glitch play will never be solved, most likely (as it was not solved e.g. in M20). I could accept that. but if my program / game is broken, why the hell sould I promote a player who shows the whole world that my game is broken? I really do not get it...

due to my frustration, I wrote a lot in this forum which I would qualify afterwards as "self-therapy". if you need some sessions to treat your frustration, maybe you are interested in my thread: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/263334/solo-battles-feedback#latest

• > @EA_Blitz said:
    > There will be server maintenance for all online modes in Madden NFL 21 on Thursday, October 22nd at 6:00AM ET.
    >
    > During this time, all online modes will be offline and will come back online once maintenance is completed.
    >
    > Solo Battles will also be gated as early at 5:00AM ET to protect players from any issues and will unlock after maintenance is complete.
    >
    > We will update this thread when maintenance is complete.
    >
    > - The Madden Team
    >
    > Update: As of 9:41PM ET - Server Maintenance is complete. All modes are back online. Solo Battles are ungated.
  • Does this maintenance update come with a repair for ONLINE FRANCHISE MODE? So that my league GODS OF THE GRIDIRON may no longer give us all an ERROR MESSAGE so that we may continue to play it?
  • I feel like this was happening late last night at like midnight-1230ish, I was playing ultimate team and got booted and said server issues, on another note I am still banned from the auction house. I really wish they would expedite my message, the only thing I have done is buy cards for cheaper and then flip them to try to make a coin profit like everyone else! Except I don't have near the coins some of these youtubers have which surprises me that they haven't gotten banned, when they are showing people how and its that out in the open but I get the ban when I have far less coins
  • Why does anyone care about any of this lol The game is BROKEN
  • EA_Blueberry
    4527 posts EA Community Manager
    Does this maintenance update come with a repair for ONLINE FRANCHISE MODE? So that my league GODS OF THE GRIDIRON may no longer give us all an ERROR MESSAGE so that we may continue to play it?

Yes, this was the intention behind the maintenance.
  • I am still having trouble getting my second round of solo battles. I have completed the first 5, but now I can't get to the second 4 which I should be able to do until 10:29 AM tomorrow. I would like to get them updated so that I can complete them before the week is done.