EA Forums - Banner

Socks. Especially on relocated teams.

GlenDaOG
7 posts New member
This may be petty , but the fact that you can’t have adjustable socks (tucked, low , normal or high) socks on relocated teams , is extremely annoying.

Also , the socks look extremely fake. Like even if they are one solid color , ie TG2 (pictured) , they have like a under the pants tights looking thing , then their socks that are not attached. It’s probably something I shouldn’t notice. But I do. And it bothers the bejesus out of me when I play. Because , they shouldn’t look like they’re going from under the pants to directly into the shoe. Like elf pants.

Replies

• GlenDaOG
    7 posts New member
    This may be petty , but the fact that you can’t have adjustable socks (tucked, low , normal or high) socks on relocated teams , is extremely annoying.

Also , the socks look extremely fake. Like even if they are one solid color , ie TG2 (pictured) , they have like a under the pants tights looking thing , then their socks that are not attached. It’s probably something I shouldn’t notice. But I do. And it bothers the bejesus out of me when I play. Because , they shouldn’t look like they’re going from under the pants to directly into the shoe. Like elf pants.
  • GlenDaOG
    7 posts New member
    It won’t let me post the Todd Gurley picture , just go look at him in the Falcons uniform.
  • GlenDaOG
    7 posts New member
    Just looked , they’re not under the pants tights , NFL socks (the team sock) is a calf sleeve type thing. You can sometimes see the players skin between the calf sleeve and pants or calf sleeve and socks.