EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 21 Title Update - November 9th

Prev1
EA_KRAELO
157 posts EA Madden Community Team
icdj5f2wrh0e.jpg

Today's Madden NFL 21 Emergency Title Update addressed an issue where players were getting locked out of signing into Madden NFL 21.

The Emergency Title Update will be going live on all platforms (Xbox/Playstation/PC) at 9AM PT/12:00PM ET today, Monday, November 9th.

Replies

• Why not just give us one huge update a month .. feels like it’s every week
  • Can yall fix the issue in franchise as to when you edit players ratings or stats the overall drops and resets back to way it was like when you try to make a lower overall players ratings to a 99 it doesn't reset in edit player
  • Is any else servers still down
  • My servers are still not working‼️
  • EA_Blueberry
    4403 posts EA Community Manager
    @carlos_eagles_4

Which platform are you on and have you tried power cycling the console and your local network to confirm it's not a localized issue?
  • @EA_Blueberry im on ps4 how do I do that because it’s been 3 days
  • It's definitely still not working on PC. Says the server has been down since Friday, I have even tried reinstalling the game and deleting the file that was recommended as a workaround. No luck.
  • EA_Blueberry
    Reboot the power to the modem/router
    1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your PS4 console
    1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
    2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
  • We need an option for mouthpieces when you edit equipment. On every level of the game. And new Yard maps
  • Server down? Here is the fix.

Close game

C:\ProgramData\Frostbite\Madden NFL 21\LCU

DELETE LCU folder

Problem solved
  • Can you guys fix the issue where when you try to throw to a receiver the qb holds the ball, pumps it or a terrible lob ESPECIALLY with R1/RB receiver? I know it’s a Timing issue but it’s too much of an issue. Didn’t have this problem in previous games
  • My EA servers are still down! I’m on Xbox
  • EA_Blueberry
    My EA servers are still down! I’m on Xbox

Are you able to connect after these steps?

Reboot the power to the modem/router
    1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:
    1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
  • > @ChicagoFontain said:
    > Server down? Here is the fix.
    >
    > Close game
    >
    > C:\ProgramData\Frostbite\Madden NFL 21\LCU
    >
    > DELETE LCU folder
    >
    > Problem solved
    >
    >
  • idk how to do that and there is no yt vid on it
  • So it takes 3 days to get madden back up and we just miss weekend league? The first week for the monthly rewards. Good job EA. Need to compensate this. Not sure why I keep buying this game.
  • Any chance this franchise update on Thursday will bring improved simulated stats? Particularly for rushing qbs and running back receptions?
  • EA_Blueberry
    @baddest_belvin

Franchise details coming in the upcoming title update can be found here: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/news/gridiron-notes-madden-nfl-21-franchise-update-deep-dive

I don't see it listed on there and have raised this up to the team before. We have threads on it in the AHQ as well. For RB receptions, are you seeing too many or too little?
  • Far too little. Christian McCaffery on a 16 game slate with grab like 23 receptions.

As far as qb rushing is concerned Lamar and Kyler, for examples, will have decent ypa but will only rush 1 to 3x per game if simulated.
  • @EA_Blueberry didn't tag you in my reply so... see above