EA Forums - Banner

Uniform updates?

A couple of uniform questions for future updates:

Any chance we get the 2000s classic Jaguars white/away jerseys?

Also, will there be a fix for the issue w/the Bucs uniforms where every double-digit jersey w/a 4 in it results in this huge gap between the two digits, while every other number set is correct?

Thanks!

Replies

• And every teams uniform numbers with a 1 are spaced too far apart and are off center. A lot of quarterbacks and wide receivers uniforms look terrible cuz of this. Also the falcons uniform numbers are soo off center, just look at julio jones in the game. It seems like an easy fix but they don't care to do it.

Aesthetics matter
  • Also Bills frequently wear all blue socks, but not an option given.
  • EA doesn't care about making the uniforms accurate. It's my biggest pet peeve about this game.
  • RJnordy78 wrote: »
    EA doesn't care about making the uniforms accurate. It's my biggest pet peeve about this game.

Yes finally in the next gen madden 21 they have the right color light blue for the home oiler’s jerseys but on the field the color is not the same. Turns into a faded blue like in the past. Plus they don’t give the option for the blue away pants on classic uniforms.
  • Chase5307
    3 posts New member
    Totally agree in the solid blue socks for the Buffalo Bills absolutely drives me insane.