EA Forums - Banner

Servers Online For Playstation 5

EA_Blitz
1 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited December 2020
Hey Madden Community,

Our teams are in the process of connecting Madden NFL 21 on PlayStation 5 to our EA Servers.

You'll need to accept a PlayStation Title Update for Madden NFL 21 in order to log on and play online.

We will be bringing up our servers slowly and our Madden teams will continue to monitor the situation. If there are any issues, we will make sure to update this thread with the latest status.

- The Madden Team
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• Mueezkq
    1 posts New member
    Cloud franchise is disabled however, please fix this.
  • What's the latest Status on those not able to Upgrade to Next Generation, it's pathetic that I have to try chase round to find any answers or updates.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4401 posts EA Community Manager
    Stuarth8 wrote: »
    What's the latest Status on those not able to Upgrade to Next Generation, it's pathetic that I have to try chase round to find any answers or updates.

Please follow the thread here for updates on the status of this.

There are two issues the team is looking into.
    1. Players are not getting an option to upgrade to the next-gen version. The team looks to have found what the root cause is and are working around the clock to fix it as quickly as possible.
    2. Players with a digital version are getting asked to insert a disc. We need account examples from those being impacted, if you're able to respond to the thread I linked above we would greatly appreciate it.

We want to get you on the field as quickly as possible for today's Next-Gen launch, so thank you for your patience and any help you can pass our way to help make it happen sooner for everyone.