Madden next gen
4 posts New member
Next gen sucks we traded graphics for slow speed madden and slow response moment the game was good how it was just need some touch up this is example of over doing it it’s not as good as last gen that for sure hope updates fix game play feels to slow responsive come on ea fix it and please bring back college ncaa football we miss that game
1) Are you allowed to move controller to either side ( in franchise) ?
2) Is there a TRUE Coach mode where you “JUST CALL PLAYS” and are not FORCED to control players - or -pass the ball- or - forced to kick field goals using the CONTROLLER!?
3) Is there a face editor?
4) Do ball carriers and tacklers react as they should ..jukes .. cuts..trucking..tackling or is it still the same?
5) Has EA figured out how WIDE a NFL field is or do ball carriers still take passes near or on or off the field in other words does the AI still not know where the sidelines are...?
Some of the above were at one time IN Madden but were taken out ..why ..EA feels they need not explain....I’d say that none of the above has been implemented in the “New” Gen...
Don’t worry, for all you Competitive players out there...EA will hype up the game within weeks just as they do every year.
1. You're not able to move the controller over but you can assign a human player to a team, so if you really want to play each other for a match you'll just need the commish to assign someone to those teams. Technically, yes.
2. There isn't a coach mode like what you're desribing, but we've seen requests for that in these forums over the past year (since I've come on board, at least). We're passing those thoughts along to the team for consideration in future titles.
3. There isn't a face editor. Game Face has been discontinued for the latest EA Sports titles.
5. There have been improvements to the AI staying inbounds, but just as in real life, professional players tend to drift out time to time in a real game.
tacking is far from where it need to be I don't see any Weight consumption
Blocking is better but they olineman won't cross the Pocket to make a block I still don't see any chip blocks from running backs Or TE
If pass rush is going to be such a big thing you have to make it a counter with the Oline adjustment
Scramble drill why aren't players coming to the ball when the play is broken high awareness players should get open once I start to evaded behind the line
When are you guys going to add more realistic penalties to the game that's build around gameplay?
My first game was with my dolphins so I made it a rain game with the all white home jersey I noticed that the weather didn't have any effect on the game play and none of the jersey got muddy in the game on a grass field I hoping it can become more detail..
Wasn't expecting anything big for next gen kind of figure it would be copy and paste.. but I'm really hoping the team steps up for Madden 22 and deliver a game we all will enjoy