EA Forums - Banner

Title Update | December 10th

EA_Blitz
1 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited January 6
Hey Madden Community,

We wanted to provide you insight into today's Title Update notes:
  • Addressed a commentary issue at the end of games
  • Addressed an issue where a player's imported character changes skin tone after finishing the Face of the Franchise Prologue
  • Addressed an issue around blown-out lighting in Browns and Cardinals stadium

Note: This Title Update is only for Next Gen Madden NFL 21 for users on Xbox Series X|S and PS5
Post edited by NatureBoy2323 on

Replies

• But no Gameplay Updates? So we had to wait for next Gen Madden just to get another broken game thats borderline unplayable with broken zones, useless AI teammates and CPU defenders that never drop interceptions.
  • FIX THE DAMN DEEP BLUES
  • Raiders stadium is probably one of the worst, field is glowing white. Also saints on PAT attempts
  • The game has been out for a week. Appreciate the fix for the lighting, understanding that it is probably just a small piece of code that needed turned on/off to adjust. I know there will be additional patches to address potential gameplay problems but I am glad you are releasing something to address the simple issues rather than waiting for a larger to patch to include it. Thanks.
  • When will y’all fix damn zone coverage in this game it’s absolutely horrible. Deep zone don’t do anything
  • px316xk
    1 posts New member
    Whats with the crowd noise at home games? I dont know if its home or just domes but playing as the Saints and Raiders at home the crowd just boos the whole time. Its so annoying. Its terrrible.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4436 posts EA Community Manager
    When will y’all fix damn zone coverage in this game it’s absolutely horrible. Deep zone don’t do anything

The team is looking into Zone Coverage. If you have any video examples it always helps us out. We'll pass those along to the team.