EA Forums - Banner

Tyreek Hill

Interestingly enough, it seems all too common for CBs to outrun Tyreek Hill (the fastest guy in the league), even without a proper angle, and intercept passes. We get it that you've designed the defensive players to have immediate and woefully unrealistic bursts of speed at the last possible seconds and all, but at some point enough is enough. You want this game to be realistic? Maybe allow the fastest player in the league to be the fastest player in the league... the entire time.

Replies

• Raiders have the faster player
  • I agree with your T. Hill comment. 90percent of players play 5 receiver s . The defense never gets called for interference and intercept wide open throws!?! Keep the speed, allow Defense to play 5 cbs and both sides to change their scheme after game starts. on fake xtra ponts , fake punts, onsde kixs, the team and Game is easily outnumbered not at all realistic!! When server gets disconnected the plater ahead should wn! And if Mahomes throws 3 runnng bw across the field his shoulder would fall off . The olnes are like cardboard dummies, dont move for blitzes, no concept of inside out, let people run right by to qb, who pump fakes!?!. Lines block, rbs block, wrs block, change routes.. EA makes some changes, if then...!!:)
  • I’m not quite sure what mode you guys are playing because everyone has their preference. Mine is online H2H ranked because I enjoy the competitive aspect of being able to play ppl across the globe. In H2H Tyreek Hill may be the most Dangerous player in this game. Him paired with Mahomes sprinting right throwing perfect streaks back left makes it hard to defend. Maybe I feel that away because I’m in the top 1% and all I see is cheese every game. But I disagree Tyreek Hill doesn’t need anything else added to his already unfair cheese advantage.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4276 posts EA Community Manager
    RawDeal49 wrote: »
    I’m not quite sure what mode you guys are playing because everyone has their preference. Mine is online H2H ranked because I enjoy the competitive aspect of being able to play ppl across the globe. In H2H Tyreek Hill may be the most Dangerous player in this game. Him paired with Mahomes sprinting right throwing perfect streaks back left makes it hard to defend. Maybe I feel that away because I’m in the top 1% and all I see is cheese every game. But I disagree Tyreek Hill doesn’t need anything else added to his already unfair cheese advantage.

@NatureBoy2323 has been posting videos on these forums where you can beat Cover 3 and Cover 4 with specific plays. If you substitute someone like Tyreek in the route you're supposed to throw to, trust me, he's going to feel like the fastest player. ;)
    Raiders have the faster player

We unfortunately won't see Ruggs flash that speed tomorrow night. :(
  • My point exactly! We do not need more Tyreek Hill Cheese! 🧀
  • In a nutshell move Hill to the slot run post routes and empty sets streaks
  • I'm not interested in moving Hill to the slot. I'm interested in watching a 99-speed player not be run down from behind by someone with a bad angle and who doesn't have a 99 speed rating.
  • You can easily beat any coverage with Hill, even if your safety is 30 yds done the field, he will out run that safety.