EA Forums - Banner

The Divisional Round Of The 2020 NFL Playoffs Is Set.

Replies

• I hope the Saints and Browns win today. Who do you want to win Natureboy? Just curious.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3421 posts Game Changer
    Doesn't matter to me Sporty, I don't have a dog in the race. The Raiders went 8-8 and didn't make the playoffs.
  • Well I believe that the Raiders will make it to the playoffs next season. I just was hoping Brees would defeat the buccaneers tonight but now the Packers will get their much needed revenge match victory.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4165 posts EA Community Manager
    Well I believe that the Raiders will make it to the playoffs next season. I just was hoping Brees would defeat the buccaneers tonight but now the Packers will get their much needed revenge match victory.

Whoever wins it's going to be a fun matchup watching Rodgers and Brady go at it. You'll have 1 veteran QB in the Super Bowl against of the younger new QBs in the league.
  • I just hope the Superbowl is a high scoring game. I want the Buccaneers to win so that NFL history is made. After that I'm going back to play Madden so I can see the Packers in the Superbowl.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    Tampa Bay is the first team ever to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium too. It's shaping up to be a high scoring affair.
  • Tampa Bay is the first team ever to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium too. It's shaping up to be a high scoring affair.

Do you think the Packers got cheated, or were the Buccaneers just that good? That no call Pass interference in my opinion changed the complexion of the game. However the funny thing is now I am rooting for the Buccaneers so they can make Super Bowl history.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    I think the Packers should have gone for it on 4th down and goal. Even when you kick the FG you'll still need to stop the Bucs on 3 downs and then make your way up the field with no timeouts to score a touchdown for the win.

It makes more sense to go for a touchdown in that spot because if you don't convert they are backed up near the goal line. If you score the TD and end up failing on the 2 point conversion you can do an onside kick. If you failed the onside kick you're in the same spot where you need to stop them on 3 downs!

That coaching decision weighs on me more than the PI debate.