EA Forums - Banner

Madden 20 Online login Fail

So I have Xbox game pass ultimate and I've been playing madden on my tablet but when I try to login to access online features it says Couldn't connect to servers is there a way I can fix this? I'd like to be able to download new rosters and draft classes and maybe play some Superstar KO. Sorry that this in Madden 21 there isn't a option for Madden 20

Replies

• did you already try to do a power cycle? I've read that power cycling your device might solve issues regarding the connection to EA servers.

how to do it (taken from a post by EA_Aljo): >>> unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. <<<

hope that helps. good luck!
  • Uhh incase you didnt realize im on a Tablet using the Xbox game pass app and also if I was to unplug the modem and router i would probably mess something up and my parents would get mad at me
  • NatureBoy2323
    3514 posts Game Changer
    You will have to contact the EA Help Center about your issue, as we are just a public forum with no way to fix issues or grant in game content. Here's the link.

https://help.ea.com/en/
  • @Prof3essorR obviously I did not understand your issue, sorry! I agree with NatureBoy2323. the most fruitful way to solve this issue is contacting EA Help. good luck!