EA Forums - Banner

Perm Banned?

I've read the horror stories online, but don't know where to start.

I've been working from home and grinding out Solo Challenges while working, in the Evening 2 or 3 of us play Squads, we win once in every 5 or 6, but stuck with it, and got ourselves a good team.

Today i saw a video by 'Swift' to buy Hero Token and do the 96 players and then sell them, so i did that, made a few coins and upgraded my team.

We played some games tonight, and won 3 of the 4, we're been getting better and better, within minutes of beating the last team, I get booted out the servers and Perm banned?

I've been told to 'check my email' but this was 3 hours ago, has anyone had any luck with this, because I've literally done nothing wrong, but everyone I speak to just tells me to 'wait'

I didn't pay £50 for a game, to have to wait because someone's wrong about me cheating.

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    You will need to contact the EA Help Center so they can take a look at your account. Here's the link.

https://help.ea.com/en/
  • You will need to contact the EA Help Center so they can take a look at your account. Here's the link.

https://help.ea.com/en/

Cheers - I'll give it a try
  • Nearly Day 2.

Nobody come back to me yet, I guess this is how they deal with customers.

All I want to do is play my game. How is this legal? Banned with no explanation at all, and then get ignored via emails.

• jabram3
    10 posts Member
    They banned me without any evidence. They claimed I was coin distributing. Meanwhile streamers across the world promote coin selling but that’s against EA rules yet those streamers still are able to play Everyday.
  • jabram3 wrote: »
    They banned me without any evidence. They claimed I was coin distributing. Meanwhile streamers across the world promote coin selling but that’s against EA rules yet those streamers still are able to play Everyday.

This is what I assume they have banned me for, but I've never sold or bought coins.

I was buying Hero Tokens (Sniping) and then selling the player for profit, and with that profit, I upgraded a few of my players from their 91 versions to 95/96 so there was a lot of 200-400k buys and sells, but everything I have on the account is either from MUT Points (I know, I'm sad, but I started playing late, enjoyed it and wanted to catch up) or just from playing offline and solos

I just want an explanation as to what they have claimed I have done, so I can attempt to counter them, but I don't really believe anyone will ever come back to me, or whatever they claim will be impossible to disprove.

Shame really as this and Warzone is all I play, and I really enjoyed it...... I mean I was 8-51 online, but they accused me of cheating? I have to be the worst cheater in the world if they honestly think I've somehow cheated :D

Well, nearly Day 3. I'll keep updating.
  • Day 8 now.

I got this a few days ago, crazy they can ban me in seconds, but takes them at least 8 days (Lets be honest, its going to be weeks, if they were even come back to me) to show me how I have 'cheated'

Do they not look how someone 'cheated' before banning them, and then explain to them within a minute what they did wrong? Or do they normally just randomly ban players?

I'll keep you informed if I ever hear anything else, minus 17, yes SEVENTEEN emails telling me Madden is now on EA Play

xlhd6sp679et.png
  • Day 11 Update

No communication at all, I guess they're too busy trying to save them from the FIFA Scandal atm to focus on anything else.

I'll update Monday, but I'm sure it will be the same.
  • Day 14.

Still heard nothing.....
  • I've literally done nothing, I wanted to know why I was banned, and this is what I got back. no answer, nothing, just a copy and paste email.

Shocking. I've done nothing but play the game, and been Perm Banned for it.

My 2nd account that I'm using, has now been trade banned too. What a time to be alive.

xvbj41qphh0w.png

• lqdk62z3fkw7.png

I've not even played online on this 2nd account I made while waiting for the original account to be looked into, I literally have no idea what to say anymore.

I've been banned, twice, for playing the game? ****
  • Welcome to EA Sports. I got suspended for 7 days for receiving coins but when I went to log in Ultimate Team had been removed completely. Been a week and no response from EA.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi, @willass57

Please see this post for further information on the rules of Madden NFL: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Account-Suspensions-or-Bans-in-Madden-NFL-21/m-p/9837207#M6912

Our Terms of Service team are dealing with higher than usual volume right now thus investigations are taking longer to complete. We must ask you for your patience while they are reviewing these account dispute requests.

I can understand why you would be upset and it's difficult to see fans experience these outcomes. As much as I would like to personally help you with this case, it's handled by a dedicated team who will ensure the action was properly done and also ensure their system is corrected in the event they identified any false positives.
  • @EA_Blueberry I understand that you’re not at fault for the error. However, I am beyond upset at this point. Had to miss the Easter event and know EA does not do make rights for this kind of thing. But the week is almost up, I am hoping the suspension will be lifted when it is supposed to be lifted. Not holding my breath though.