EA Forums - Banner

Possibly Banned on Madden Ultimate Team

evilaman89
posts New member
So a while ago, I bought a card off the auction house and traded it to my friend because it was his favorite player. This is important because last night, he wanted to repay me the coins that I spent on the player, so I posted up a power up or something for the amount of coins, and he bought it. After that, I spent the coins and all was well. I woke up this morning however, and found that the ultimate team tab on the main menu was completely gone, but no ban message was displayed. I got on the companion app and had a message that said “your account has been denied access to this feature” or something along those lines when I clicked on the ultimate team tab. This being said, I don’t know what to do as I called EA customer service and they said it was a common issue experienced by other users, but I should post something on the forum, so here I am. Anyways, is anyone else experiencing this or have any feedback as to what I should do next, because I really want to play some ultimate team this afternoon.

Replies

• EA_Blueberry
    4770 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, @evilaman89

Please explain this to our Terms of Service team to dispute the action taken on your account.

Here is how to contact our Terms of Service team: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Don’t distribute or sell Coins
    Coin selling and distribution inflates the Madden economy. That means disrupting the safe buying and selling environment that legitimate players are trying to use to get the players they need for their Ultimate Team. Selling Coins can get your account banned.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-know-the-rules/
  • I have been trying to get in touch with the Terms of Service team about my account being suspended. The notification stated that I was suspended from the auction house and trading but I log into Madden and ultimate team has been removed completely. When I talk to customer service they confirm that it is a suspension from the auction house and trading only, not the Ultimate team as a whole. And I am worried I have been banned without any explanation as to why
  • @evilaman89, let me know if it ever got fixed for you. Everything I have read in forums says that the Terms of Service team takes weeks and sometimes months to respond. Their own site says it can take 30 days or more. So I will have to ride out the suspension and see if I get my team back. Either way though I am down buying EA products, their customer service is non existent. Their customer service team tells you to post in the forums, and the EA people in the forums tell you to reach out to customer service. Basically running you around in circles until you get so frustrated you give up. I highly doubt my case will be resolved before the 7 days is up... it shouldn’t take a 30 day investigation to see that they made a mistake and suspended me from the full game rather than the auction house... hope your situation was resolved though