EA Forums - Banner

Twitch winner - received only half of items

I won in a twitch stream about 2 weeks ago. A day or so ago I got part of the reward. Can somebody contact me please. I have time stamps to the stream etc. I assume this is simply a mistake. Not sure we want to post info on this in a public forum.
I did contact EA Help and had an agent call me. He said to post here. If this is no the right place let me know.
Thank you

Replies

• Bandit75238
    9 posts Member
    edited April 7
    I won in a twitch stream about 2 weeks ago. A day or so ago I got part of the reward. Can somebody contact me please. I have time stamps to the stream etc. I assume this is simply a mistake. Not sure we want to post info on this in a public forum.
    I did contact EA Help and had an agent call me. He said to post here. If this is not the right place let me know.
    Thank you
    Post edited by Bandit75238 on
  • first, congrats for winning! :)

do you remember what stream it was (e.g. Good Morning Madden) and who rolled the dyce?
  • Bandit75238
    9 posts Member
    edited April 7
    Yes I have all of that information. I was told a "game changer" is who a need to speak with. Thank you for the kind words! It was a great feeling. A little bit spoiled with not getting the second item and training.
  • do you remember who the game changer was?
  • Nokchevy
    Link to his stream -
    1st giveaway starts at 26 min 17 seconds.
    2nd one starts at 1 hour 39 min 25 seconds.
  • Neo_Novalis
    631 posts Member
    edited April 7
    I'd guess you might have to contact EA Help again that they grant you the items. but only after @NOKCHEVY confirmed that you have won these items. If I remember correctly, EA Help needs the information / confirmation from the streamer (and/or a community manager @EA_Blueberry?). I guess that providing this confirmation can be easily done since you already got a part of the giveaway and the recording of the stream is available too.
  • Bandit75238
    9 posts Member
    edited April 7
    The guy at the eahelp said to post here. How would I contact Ea Blueberry?
    Thank you for the help.
  • since I added him in my previous post, he should have received a notification already and hopefully will react soon. but I know that he has to cover other forums too. so I'd ask for your patience if he has to deal with a very urgent matter at the moment.
  • No problem. Appreciate you.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4773 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, @Bandit75238

Can you send me a direct message on what your PSN ID or Gamertag is? I'll reach out to our Community team to follow up on this.
  • Bandit75238
    9 posts Member
    edited April 7
    Sure! How do I direct message you?
    Edit - think I figured it out.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4773 posts EA Community Manager
    @Bandit75238

We're getting the content you didn't receive sent your way. Let me know if you have any questions and congratulations on the win by the way! :)

Closing your discussion in the AHQ: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Twitch-winner-received-only-half-of-items/m-p/10242192
  • Thank you so much. You have restored my faith.