EA Forums - Banner

Rivalz finalz glitch

MaddenxNMS
3 posts New member
I can’t access my rivalz finalz challenges. This is very frustrating as I have spent hours just to not be able to access the final challenge. I have done all troubleshooting advice from EA. Someone help please

Replies

• are these Solo Challenges locked? or do you get an error message when trying to enter them? I'm not exactly sure but some of the Solo Challenges require a specific MUT level. If I remember correctly, this info is provided somewhere in the game (if not in the Solo Challenges menu it might be in the Rivalz objectives tab?).

my second guess: if you face an error message while trying to open the Rivalz Solo Challenges, did you already try to create a new lineup (e.g. by using the "generate best OVR" option)? sometimes there is something corrupted saved in the background of a lineup causing errors when trying to start Solo Challenges or Solo Battles.

hope that helps. good luck!
  • MaddenxNMS
    3 posts New member
    It doesn’t say it requires a specific MUT level. The challenges work on my account which is max level, but they don’t work on my second account. So it does make sense that a certain level may be required, however it doesn’t say that anywhere. Pretty annoying either way and ea needs to something
  • because I read "2nd account", I would like to draw your attention to the rules of the game (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-know-the-rules/) in order to avoid that you get banned. I've read a lot of reports from players facing bans due to coin distribution (which I'd guess often occurs if players make use of more than one account in order to shift coins and/or items to their main account)....
  • MaddenxNMS
    3 posts New member
    No bruh i don’t transfer coins lmao it’s just a no money spent account. This is not an issue on my end. It’s an issue with EA
  • MaddenxNMS
    3 posts New member
    I’ve seen other have the same issue. I’ve been trying to fix it for over a day now and I’m tired of people acting like it’s my fault. It’s not. It’s incompetence on EAs end
  • MaddenxNMS wrote: »
    No bruh i don’t transfer coins lmao it’s just a no money spent account. This is not an issue on my end. It’s an issue with EA

I didn't mean to suggest you were doing anything wrong, not at all! :) just wanted to make sure that you are not in danger of getting banned. I've read so many reports from players where they claim that they have not even been aware that they might be doing something against the rules...