EA Forums - Banner

Roster Dumping

Ok, this is kind of a thing that also pertains to heading to franchise, so I'll post there as well, but having a way to dump the base rosters to FA, in order to place ppl on rosters for franchise would be awesome. My league prides itself on making things as close as the real game as possible, which includes making our roster moves matter. That means recreating rosters from our final season in the new game cycle. It's hard enough to track the players, but being given the ability to dump players into FA would make it easier for anyone who has a league like myself, or anyone who wants to do it really, to complete those transactions and place everyone where it is needed from a game cycle basis.

Replies

• Ok, this is kind of a thing that also pertains to rosters and ratings, so I'll post there as well, but having a way to dump the base rosters to FA, in order to place ppl on rosters for franchise would be awesome. My league prides itself on making things as close as the real game as possible, which includes making our roster moves matter. That means recreating rosters from our final season in the new game cycle. It's hard enough to track the players, but being given the ability to dump players into FA would make it easier for anyone who has a league like myself, or anyone who wants to do it really, to complete those transactions and place everyone where it is needed from a game cycle basis.