EA Forums - Banner

Which Madden Was The First One You Played?

Replies

• Mine was the John Madden Football 93 edition. Thanks to the super console system I can still play that game, since I sold my SNES 7 years ago.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • The first one; on a Sega Genesis. My buddy and I were playing each other, game was 0-0. I picked him off the last play of the game and ran it in for the TD as time expired. Then I learned about how the screen flipped on turnovers and I actuallly lost 2-0.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3614 posts Game Changer
    I'm glad to see some fellow old school Madden players here on the forums. I started with John Madden Football 92.
  • My favorite mode in that game was sudden death mode. I also liked the idea of using codes to make the playoffs.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • EA_Blueberry
    4514 posts EA Community Manager
    Madden 92 on Sega Genesis.
  • Madden NFL 2003 and I stopped playing online from the "pay to win" system with the mut
  • EA_Blueberry
    4514 posts EA Community Manager
    Madden NFL 2003 and I stopped playing online from the "pay to win" system with the mut

@Iuckystr1ke

I prefer Draft Champions myself in the years I don't have too much time to commit to ranking up my team. It's a more level playing field because every Draft game you play everyone picks from a pool of players. Have you dabbled in that game mode at all?
  • Madden NFL 2003 and I stopped playing online from the "pay to win" system with the mut

@Iuckystr1ke

I prefer Draft Champions myself in the years I don't have too much time to commit to ranking up my team. It's a more level playing field because every Draft game you play everyone picks from a pool of players. Have you dabbled in that game mode at all?

Hi,
    Yes, but what the mut lacks is a single franchise oriented draft system. Many of us want to recompose the best team themes and not a mixture. Then the gains, the gifts are ridiculous. It should be made more attractive. See u soon.
  • One of the early ones,maybe '93 on Genesis
  • Madden 97. And the last good one I played was Madden 10.
  • kennymac
    82 posts Member
    Madden ‘93