EA Forums - Banner

Solo Battles

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around an issue. This is the 1st year that I am taking Solo Battles serious. I have been building my team from the ground up. Pushing to get the best players for each position.

1st, Even though I have been playing well each week. Blowing up the other team. I am rarely scoring enough to reach the Top 100.

2nd, My team is ranking 97 in each category. The game was easier when my team was ranked below 95 vs being over.

3rd, As my players have gotten better. My QB, 99 Mahomes throws to the opposing Defense then he does his wide open WRs. He was better at lower rankings. I have fast WRs in the game and they can't seem to outrun any of the Defenders. Yet if by chance they get open, either the QB passes right the Defense or WR volleys the ball up so the Defenders can catch it. My RBs, who used to gain 3+ rushing yards per play are lucky to get to the line of scrimmage before being hit by multiple Defenders and taking losses or turnovers. The Offense currently, blocks no one. Then to top it off, my Defense will pull up and let the opposing Offense to run wild. I have been using M2M Def and My D has been pretty tight, till I made them better.

4th, Overall my team should be faster and yet once I crossed the 95 barrier, the opposing team's players always seem faster. Earlier today, my QB (Lamar Jackson) got ran down by the DE. Wouldn't have been so bad, but the I hiked the ball and immediately took off to the right. The far DE, ran 3 times as fast and caught me before I broke line of scrimmage. He wasn't the only player I have seen lately that has had crazy speed.

5th, I finally broke down and started watching the YouTube Vids to see exactly what I might be doing wrong. To only see that the "experts" are just using gimmick plays and that unless I do the same, I don't see a way to even catch them on the leaderboards.

Now as much fun ranting is. I would really appreciate some tips that could explain what I am seeing and what can I do to fix these things?

Replies

• Neo_Novalis
    631 posts Member
    edited June 18
    I've posted an info thread in the AHQ forum (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/INFO-How-to-Madden-21-MUT-Solo-Battles/m-p/10235522 ). I've also added some tipps and tricks and how I'm playing Solo Battles. I hope this is helpful for you. good luck!
    Post edited by Neo_Novalis on
  • Doesnt help that there are ppl in the top 100 with multiple accounts, so they can get 2, 3, or more top 100 rewards
  • > @Unclevanny1234 said:
    > Doesnt help that there are ppl in the top 100 with multiple accounts, so they can get 2, 3, or more top 100 rewards

I guess you learn something new everyday. I really didn't know that, but yet not surprised either.
  • > @Neo_Novalis said:
    > I've posted an info thread in the AHQ forum (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/INFO-How-to-Madden-21-MUT-Solo-Battles/m-p/10235522). I've also added some tipps and tricks and how I'm playing Solo Battles. I hope this is helpful for you. good luck!

I appreciate the assist, but apparently I don't have permission to see what you posted.
  • Neo_Novalis
    631 posts Member
    edited June 18
    Doesnt help that there are ppl in the top 100 with multiple accounts, so they can get 2, 3, or more top 100 rewards

Agreed! Did not know that either, but it is one more reason why I'd like to see Solo Battles to be modified to be single game events with the opportunity to select the strength of your opponent according to your skills and team OVR (as I proposed in this thread linked in my previous post above). Although I'm able to rank top 10 every week I'm playing Solo Battles on PC (without using glitches!), I really do not like it that rewards are so heavily linked to the leaderboards. It is just a huge incentive to search for glitch plays and how to trick the AI best. I really hate knowing that I have to compete against players who are exploiting glitches... and even more that only a low number of players (i.e. 100 per platform) can qualify for good rewards in this mode...
  • Elway007 wrote: »
    > @Neo_Novalis said:
    > I've posted an info thread in the AHQ forum (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/INFO-How-to-Madden-21-MUT-Solo-Battles/m-p/10235522). I've also added some tipps and tricks and how I'm playing Solo Battles. I hope this is helpful for you. good luck!

I appreciate the assist, but apparently I don't have permission to see what you posted.

Sorry, the link was corrupted due to the ")" at the end. It should work now.
  • @Unclevanny1234 and @Neo_Novalis, Thanks to both of you. Though there are those that may or may not be abusing the game. I think I may be suffering some of the bugs. Even though I thought I knew a lot, still more to learn. So thank both of you for the extra insight.
  • So who does EA ban when the AI cheats? Cause I have seen Players for the AI Teams run faster then any player on my team and I have some really fast players on my team.