EA Forums - Banner

Hopeful

2CHADDAWG7777
2 posts Member
edited July 28
The fact you guys have FINALLY gotten away from the animation engine we were using

Please, if anything, look at old titles like madden 2006 and just take all those qualities already in there, the traits and how they work with the players, start there and enhance them with our new systems

A lot of us want REALISM, we don’t want to have to throw 3 20 yard passes just for our QB to show why he is better….MAKE RATINGS MATTER, and have these cofactor also add unique traits to the characters like MLB THE SHOW does with the pitchers and hitters

And have the game just run like it would on anational televised game, just like nba2k does

As a mainly franchise user that retired from online, the down to down goals to unlock X factors and give them “special powers” is really fun online when playing against friends or randoms……

But once you bring that to franchise mode it just takes away from the simulation, The only goals that should matter are the only things that’s matter in real life…accumulated stats (weekly, season, historically) at all levels (players, coaches, team record, nfl records, franchise records for attendance being announced whenever an attendance streak is alive, etc), gamelan against the opponent (I’m worried about following the playbook instead of trying to get 3 20 yard gain just so Elliot can be unstoppable for a play), and a lot more attention to detail in similar aspect to those

All I’m saying I love the game, I keep buying it because I’m hopeful and I understand how extremely difficult for the developers to do what we ask them to do when they have to send it up a chain of command first and those ppl may not even care to the point that we do

I want the madden players and devs to work together because all the hate over the game the last few years, EVEN THOUGH WELL DESERVED FOR THE PRODUCT THAT WAS PROVIDED, but this is still my childhood,I still enjoy playing the games that weak trying to see how I would try to beat the other team

But instead of letting us play the simulation we want and having an arcade version for separate times, it feels like we are just throw too much fluff that doesn’t let us do what we love to do, JUST PLAY THE GAME, and not have to worry about meeting a hypothetical goals

Just being able to focus on my opponent, and how to strategically analyze each play touts strengths and weaknesses

I HOPE MADDEN GOES BACK TO SIMULATION FOOTBALL AND TEACHING KIDS, TEENAGERS AND ADULTS NEW TO THE SPORT THE DETAILS OF THE GAME, not just the flash, AS JOHN MADDEN WOULD HAVE HAD IT

thank you for coming to my Ted talk 🙏