EA Forums - Banner

The Super Bowl LI Thread.

NatureBoy2323
70 posts Game Changer
382px-Super_Bowl_LI_logo.svg.png

Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots - Sunday, February 5, 2017, NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas.

What are your predictions for the game? I will give mine a little later on in the week.

Replies

• Atlanta 29 Patriots 23.
  • NatureBoy2323
    70 posts Game Changer
    I will go ahead and post my prediction. Anyone else want to post theirs?

Falcons 38
    Pats 27
  • This had been the best Superbowl I watched in all my life.
  • I'm with you Sporty that game was amazing to watch beginning to end.
  • NatureBoy2323
    70 posts Game Changer
    Still hard to believe Atlanta blew a 25 point lead. I'm sure Falcons' fans are pretty bummed out this morning. It was a Super Bowl that no one will ever forget. Even though I don't like the Pats, you have to give them credit for never giving up and coming back to win the game.
  • I wonder if the Patriots would of won had the Packers faced the Patriots in the Superbowl. I still blame the Packers loss to Atlanta because of the flu.
  • A terrible end to a game of two halves. The quality play of the losing quarterback was concealed by heroics that would have been too little, too late had not Dan Quinn proved that he was one of the league's most inept Head Coaches.

It was a win for the media and ignorant fans who want to hang all team successes on "elite" quarterbacks.
    Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Colin Kaepernick... I'm just sayin'.
  • The Patriots proved that offense can win Championships too thanks to their strong helpful defense.