EA Forums - Banner

Madden Mobile Head to Head Glitch-Development Team please help

So I have an issue with my Madden Mobile account in the Head to Head feature. I was playing a match with a particular person, and it was his turn to play his second drive. After a day or so of waiting, I got a "game expiration" notification. However, it told me that I never played my second drive, and I lost 100K fans. This **** because I was waiting on him to play his second drive, and it was not my turn to complete my drive. What really **** is that I keep getting this "game expiration" notification every day, twice a day. I get the same notification every morning, and again every evening. This has been happening for about 5 days now, and I am deducted 100K fans every time. Do the math, I have lost 200K fans a day for 5 days now. How can we fix this issue so that I can stop losing fans, and how can I get those fans back on my account?

Replies

• Same issue here. It's been happening for 5-6 days for me. 100K fans at a clip, twice a day.
  • We can't and you can't.
    You're stuck with this problem...just grind H2H a ton until you get to HOF, then you won't have to worry about it anymore.
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • Have you tried deleting the app yet?
    Dom's Bail Bonds Commish
    <reserved for rep>
    <reserved for images again>
  • Same problem! I am trying to bite a scrape my way up the ladder and it is infuriating that I keep losing fans to this glitch! Please fix!!!!!

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No fix.