EA Forums - Banner

MY ONLY MADDEN 18 WISH - PLEEEEEEASE?!?!

I ABSOLUTELY BEG THE EA SPORTS GAME DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN DEPARTMENTS TO LET US HAVE THE ABILITY TO CREATE OUR OWN CAMERA ANGLES FOR ANY MODE OF OFFLINE GAMEPLAY ON BOTH THE OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL. THE CURRENT OPTION FOR DEFENSIVE POV IN MADDEN 2017 IS JUST TERRIBLE AND HAS BEEN FOR A FEW YEARS NOW - THERE ARE MORE OPTIONS FOR OFFESNIVE POV BUT STILL VERY LIMITED - IT'S TIME TO TAKE THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL IN THIS REGARD - THE MADDEN FRANCHISE HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DELIVER A FRESH TAKE ON GAMEPLAY AND HOW TO MAKE IT MORE IN DEPTH, PERSONAL AND AUTHENTIC - BEING ABLE TO CREATE CUSTOM CAMERA ANGLES THAT SUIT THE INDIVIDUAL GAMER WOULD BE A VERY GOOD WAY TO ADD TO THE OVERALL MADDEN EXPERIENCE -PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MY ONLY WITH COME TRUE!!! I'LL BUY YOU SOME CANDY!! ANY KIND YOU WANT!! HOW ABOUT SOME NICE THICK CUT BACON FRESH FROM THE FARM?? I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!! PERHAPS SOME FINE GOURMET ITALIAN SODA?? JUST SAY THE WORD!! I GIVE REALLY GOOD BACK AND SHOULDER RUBS - I CAN COME BY THE OFFICE AND HOOK EVERYONE UP!! SO ONCE AGAIN - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE MAKE MY ONLY WISH COME TRUE!! ANYONE WHO READS THIS PLEASE PASS IT ALONG AND GET AS MUCH SUPPORT FOR THIS AS POSSIBLE!! THANK YOU AND I HOPE THIS REACHES MANY PEOPLE!!