EA Forums - Banner

Interesting Game

kennylc
97 posts Member
I love posting these kind of **** results from games.

In my LA Raider franchise, I traded David Carr to the Jets in the off season... and the Madden NFL Gods had Raiders vs Jets in the opener. Through the first three quarters, my defense battered Carr-- he's like 4-11 passing (though he did throw a 78 yard TD pass.)

Anyway... I manhandle him for the first three quarters . In fact, on the last play of the 3rd quarter, I sack Carr to make it a 3rd and 21. But starting the 4th quarter IT happens. 22 yard completion for a first down... then a completion here, a completion there, here a-completion, there a-completion, every where a completion (you have to say that in the tune of "Old MacDonald Had a Farm."

Luckily for me, I've played Madden long enough to know that IT is happening, so I just put the controller down and play on my phone while Madden does what Madden does. He scores a TD (as if there were any doubt) and of course I go 3 and out next possession.

I manage to win the game (honestly, I didn't even care at that point) but Carr finishes something like 14-21 or something ridiculous (meaning he didn't throw another incomplete pass.)