EA Forums - Banner

dear (my teams GM)

dear pete carroll,

hi waffles here, long time fan...no really, tavaras jackson, charlie whitehurst, 7-9 playoffs. ummmmm how are you doing are you ok? i'm worried for your health i haven't heard from you in awhile. i know you aren't technically the GM but we all know you're schneider's boss. as an aside tho you should listen to him more, last time you let him make a decision you guys drafted russell wilson. so yeah back to the point well multiple points really. see i'm sorry actually i'm sort of at fault here, i want to clear something up...when i said "I **** LOVE BLAIR WALSH AND I WANT HIM HES MY FAVOURITE KICKER EVER" i was referring to the chip shot field goal he missed that gave the seahawks a playoff win, i did not I REPEAT DID NOT, want you to go out and sign him. there are defensive tackles who are better kickers than this man. but you know you saved money letting hauschka walk which you know what, good call because you know the offensive line is bad, joey hunt, bradley sowell and rees "i'm gonna step on russ and lose the seahawks a playoff game" whatever his name is, are so hilariously inept that we would be good signing someone like TJ lang which is why i was glad that 12 **** HOURS AGO HE WAS WITH SEATTLE SO PLEASE **** EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS PRO BOWL LINEMAN IS SIGNING WITH THE **** LIONS. look when you made an nfl starter out of DE JR Sweezy and gary gilliam that was a nice trick. IT IS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE, IT IS NOT FUNNY WHEN YOUR ONLY LINEMAN ARE COLLEGE BASKETBALL PLAYERS AND FOURTH STRING PUNTERS. But oh great job bringing in luke joekel, bringing in the leagues only lineman who is so terrible even he can't start on this abomination of an offensive line is a real **** moneyball approach, maybe they'll be a movie starring brad pitt about you in a few years. oh and by the way you have enough money to sign someone who can impact the team so now you can g-NO NO BAD WE DONT NEED ANYMORE RUNNINGBACKS, Why do you even want peterson and charles anyways to my knowledge they've never played for he buffalo bills. look if you can get peterson great but even emmit smith will look like trent richardson running behind this group of "lineman" (and justin britt <3 you're ok don't let anyone get you down). you're good at your job, i know you are, you made two superbowls in a row, you haven't recovered from that play call yet. i know you need time to heal but it's time to get back from your vacation i know you need your rest (happy 86th birthday by the way) but **** come on man. also for **** sake bring luke willson back please.

love, your biggest fan, waffles

Replies

• At least the seahawks have had news about players meeting with them.

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Sincerely, all of steeler nation.
    Steelers Nation baby
    PS4: MarkJones_1998 if you ever want to play me in M16

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

steelers have something the seahawks don't: actual. NFL. lineman

• TJ Lang Fan favorite
  • TJ Lang Fan favorite
    joey hunt most defiantly
  • TJ Lang Fan favorite
    joey hunt most defiantly

yes joey hunt indeed
  • TJ Lang

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

You almost had Kirkpatrick...sorry about that.

-Bengals Nation
    Dom's Bail Bonds (C)
    MM15 Forum Vet
    <reserved for rep>
    <reserved for imgs>

• hey pete
    yeah i did see that, it's not really what i wanted you to-
    oh you got a lineman? who
    ummmm pete he's not a guard
    yes yes ive seen him but trust me he's a runningback
    positive
    dude he's not even white
    well i don't care if he's better than Germain Ifedi literally anyone is
    no stop listening to mark they can't do anything.
    yeah you really did this time.
    yes it's too late to get AP
    This is gonna be your last FA move isn't it
    jesus christ man
    ok fine
    no i'm mad at you
    no i'm not gonna say it my friends are here
    it's embarrassing
    grrrr fine *whispers* i love you too.
    yeah yeah bye go **** yourself"
  • Dear Rick Spielman,

Thanks for sending Blair Walsh to the Seahawks.

Love,
    Vikings fans and Seahawks haters everywhere
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • Dear Seahawks GM (whether Schneider, Carroll, or Waffles),
    We are happy to see you have found yourself an elite runningback to run behind your elite offensive line.
    With great respect,
    The Packers
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

At least the seahawks have had news about players meeting with them.

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

3 Pitt hometown players...
    Brandon Marshall
    Terelle Pryor
    Darelle Revis
    And we take none (we have a tiny chance at Revis but they might still not go for him) even though they are the 2 positions we need most. Look at the AFC Championship game. Our receivers dropped tons of passes, fumbled, and couldn't run routes well, and a good cornerback/safety could have helped keep Brady in check.

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Brandon Marshall
    Terelle Pryor
    Darelle Revis
    And we take none (we have a tiny chance at Revis but they might still not go for him) even though they are the 2 positions we need most. Look at the AFC Championship game. Our receivers dropped tons of passes, fumbled, and couldn't run routes well, and a good cornerback/safety could have helped keep Brady in check.

I don't want Revis. He won't start on the team, he's out of his prime, he's degrading. The only thing he would bring to the team is veteran experience.
    Steelers Nation baby
    PS4: MarkJones_1998 if you ever want to play me in M16

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Brandon Marshall
    Terelle Pryor
    Darelle Revis

I don't want Revis. He won't start on the team, he's out of his prime, he's degrading. The only thing he would bring to the team is veteran experience.

Please sign Revis so Green can burn him 2 times a year like he did in Week 1 of last year.
    Dom's Bail Bonds (C)
    MM15 Forum Vet
    <reserved for rep>
    <reserved for imgs>

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Dear Art Rooney II,

Do something.

Brandon Marshall
    Terelle Pryor
    Darelle Revis

Please sign Revis so Green can burn him 2 times a year like he did in Week 1 of last year.
    Revis said he would play nearly for free so if he stays at CB he would be better than at least their 3rd or 4th CB. Plus, the Steelers play a ton of zone which doesn't require him to run with receivers down the field too often. If he changed to safety, things could be interesting. I don't know if he would start over Sean Davis or Mike Mitchell, but they could do some fun stuff. Sean Davis could try playing slot again like he did at times last year.