EA Forums - Banner

New update making IPad problems..

GirlNamedGus
0 posts Member
edited November 2016
I had no problems with the game before this new update, but the sound is cutting in and out. I noticed it seems kind of laggy so I chalked it up to that, but I have plenty of space, and Memory, No other programs are affected. A team mate asked today is anyone else was having the same problem, boom.. I know it's just not me now?
What's going on?
Post edited by GirlNamedGus on

Replies

• I'm having the same issues (using iphone). It keeps playing the normal background music during games (league/h2h) and appears to lag/be choppy sometimes while playing. I assume it all has something to do with the update....
  • The better question is why are you actually listening to the sound?
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • haha...good point...I usually don't
  • EA is telling me that the game " is no longer compatible with this device " , meaning my tablet, which has been fine for three years, but not now, I guess. They are sending me a list of specifications that will be compatible. Until then, I'm hoping the guys in " Madden League " and " KiNgs " somehow hear about this, otherwise I'm sure they will think I died or something.
  • smoojan15 wrote: »
    EA is telling me that the game " is no longer compatible with this device " , meaning my tablet, which has been fine for three years, but not now, I guess. They are sending me a list of specifications that will be compatible. Until then, I'm hoping the guys in " Madden League " and " KiNgs " somehow hear about this, otherwise I'm sure they will think I died or something.

What tablet do you use?
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • A Hipstreet Flare III Android (KitKat) with only 1 Gb of RAM, which can't be upgraded.
  • smoojan15 wrote: »
    A Hipstreet Flare III Android (KitKat) with only 1 Gb of RAM, which can't be upgraded.

So you have a 4 yr old tablet and you're surprised MM doesn't work anymore? Bruh, get a new tablet and not just for the sake of MM....
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • tribbiani21
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    I have the latest iPad and the same is happening for me. Given EA's history tho, I'm not counting on a fix. They'll just leave it broken. Pretty sad, but that's how they operate... quality isn't really ever a priority.

Like most other things, we'll just learn to live with it... or mute :wink:
    Post edited by tribbiani21 on