EA Forums - Banner

Gauntlet Live Event

Prev1
It shows it taking 10 stamina when starting the event, but on exit, it only took 1 stamina. Cant find where to submit the bug so figured this was as good as any.

Replies

  • shhhhh shhhh shhhh its ok
  • If u lose it gives 9 stamina back dude
  • Eh. Not impossible. Just concepted horribly. It honestly feels as if the designers don't play the game or care
  • EA should change the boost of jules and the way that we can get it, is Just impossible
  • Anyone who has him says he actually really good, you just put him in the slot.

    Also, my bros(85 and 88 overalls) are looking forward to the 90 overall players lol.
    A: Walls are unicorns. B: So instead of a wall, Trump is making a unicorn??
  • It's nearly impossible to win the gauntlet.
  • I don't have a problem with Gauntlet, because I have 98 Ray Nitschke
  • It's not a glitch, it's intended to be that way.
    Also, others have mentioned Gauntlet being extremely difficult or impossible...it is difficult, but I like it because I feel like it shouldn't be easy to get a free 99 player. Besides, EA has balanced it out with giving you back 9 stamina every time you lose...feels like a very fair trade-off.
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • Dude you are wrong! We all pump tons of money into this slot machine,What's wrong with getting a little something in return? Unless you be a Company man. And yeah it's too fracken hard fix it!
  • I agree totally with you. Where is the fun?
  • It is to hard and not worth the headache for a small Wr
  • deac06 wrote: »
    It is to hard and not worth the headache for a small Wr

    Then don't do it. It's your choice, nobody's forcing you to.
    Or get better.
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • Dude the point is what's the point of making it impossible to achieve? Again how much money have you tossed EA's way on this game? It is good to show some appreciation to the people who float this boat don't ya think? And toting the company line isn't going to get you any favors they don't even know or care you exist.
  • Bobospike wrote: »
    deac06 wrote: »
    It is to hard and not worth the headache for a small Wr

    Then don't do it. It's your choice, nobody's forcing you to.
    Or get better.

    I am really good FYI plus I am already have 102 offense, so I dont need another Wr!
  • Well I might take some hits for this but while I'm at it, I think sets take too long to accumulate if you have the coin sometimes it's faster to buy at auction which defetes the purpose of the sets? Most sets should be quick to build interest and elites sets should take a bit longer. I see a lot of players who don't Finnish sets because of cost and time.
  • pgetz51
    34 posts Member
    LOL there are lots of whiners in this forum.

    The Gaunlet is not impossible. I, like many, am able to beat these events every time. If you're not able to complete these events, then you probably need to look at a new strategy of playing this game.

    The alternative is startup your own game company and build an NFL game that's easy to play and doesn't take any skill at all. Maybe you can even have the defense run along side you and give you water or wipe the sweat off your head while you're scoring a touchdown.
  • Bobospike
    283 posts Member
    deac06 wrote: »
    Bobospike wrote: »
    deac06 wrote: »
    It is to hard and not worth the headache for a small Wr

    Then don't do it. It's your choice, nobody's forcing you to.
    Or get better.

    I am really good FYI plus I am already have 102 offense, so I dont need another Wr!

    Well then don't do it and stop complaining
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • Bobospike
    283 posts Member
    Dude the point is what's the point of making it impossible to achieve? Again how much money have you tossed EA's way on this game? It is good to show some appreciation to the people who float this boat don't ya think? And toting the company line isn't going to get you any favors they don't even know or care you exist.

    I'm going to assume you were talking to me because I'm narcissistic that way.
    It's not impossible to achieve. It was a little difficult to begin with but now that I have a little practice, I beat it almost every time.
    I've spent $0.00 on the game in three years playing.
    I'm not trying to suck up to EA at all here, nor am I even defending them in general. I just think the game is too easy as it is, doesn't hurt to add in just a little bit of difficulty.
    League: Bravos Bravos II
    Over 5.5k posts
    The Forum GOAT
    SKOL Vikings!
  • The gauntlet is incredibly easy u guys just must not understand it. The linebacker one is a little bit challenging but others are super easy
  • Now, you wanna talk about frustration.. Look no further than Domination. Gauntlet is cake compared to that, the odds are so heavily swayed for you to lose
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.