EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: February Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

What team will you be using in Madden NFL 18?

NatureBoy2323
2185 posts Game Changer
I always run with my favorite team, the Oakland Raiders. What team or teams do you use the most?

Replies

• I use the Packers, rams and Patriots.
  • Raiders all day every day. Can hardly wait to bench Beast Mode for the speed of richard and washington.
  • Cardinals
  • kennylc
    92 posts Member
    I will start off with a team that I don't care about... a team like the Jets or the Rams. Once The patch comes out, then I will start a franchise w/ the Eagles.

I do it this way because I don't want to start with my Eagles, then a patch comes out that essentially makes me start all over again.
  • Def Atlanta.

I mostly will be playing MUT - Team Play so I guess whatever cards I have haha.

Been an ATL Fan since 2003, had some great Madden teams... and some really really poor ones. I haven't looked too much into ratings but at a general glance.

Top 3 Qb , Top WR, probably top RB tandem and a solid O-Line. One of the youngest D's in the league, with one of the top DB/Safety combos in the league , Neal, Alford, True, Poole, Collins

As well as last years sack leader in Beasley and our 1st overall pick on the other side... Oh ya and Donatrio from free agency.
  • Ultimately will be using Falcons as I've been following them now for 6-7 years. But may start out using someone like the Eagles, Rams or Jaguars.
  • Online I'll play with Pitt. Really depends on what team I'm given in my CFM league as far as long term goes.
  • The 3 time Super Bowl Champion Washington Redskins of course.
    HTTR
  • I will use the Patriots. They are my favorite team and have been since the Steve Grogan days. Unfortunately i am preparing myself for the Nicities I will be hearing about it from my speakers.
  • Seahawks and Saints
  • Panthers 100%

Later