EA Forums - Banner

General feedback

This discussion was created from comments split from: We want your feedback!.

Replies

• Why is it 2yrs in a row no early access to new madden18 for ps4 user that is unfair and bias
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    It's not EA fault that EA Access isn't on the PS4. Sony Said No To PS4 EA Access Program.

• I just want you to include stimulation game mode in ranked games and all madden whats so hard about that .we want to play the game in ranked matches on sim and all madden c on ea this should of been in the game from the gate
  • I think it's very unfair that Xbox get a early start and ps4 don't. Everybody should be given the same chance to start early. EA that is very UNFAIR
  • I think it's very unfair that Xbox get a early start and ps4 don't. Everybody should be given the same chance to start early. EA that is very UNFAIR

Not EA's fault, posted above: "It's not EA fault that EA Access isn't on the PS4. Sony Said No To PS4 EA Access Program."
  • fields297
    1 posts New member
    Can we have a patch asap to fix how there are like 13 QBs and 13 Mlbs etc on draft board in fransize mode in Madden 18 there are over 100 and something college football teams so it is unrealistic to only have an average of 13 to 17 players per position on a draft class we need way more this has been a big problem every since they quit doing NCAA football games where you could import draft classes
  • Why are all the league achievement players COWBOYS? Besides that why is Zeke Elliott in EA at all? He should be removed ...why is EA benefiting from a person who has demonstrated the actions of domestic violence?..whoever he said she said, hitting a women in anyway is wrong, and I would hope others will complain the same.
  • EA SPORTS. TAKE ZEKE ELLIOTT. OFF OF GAME
  • Turn the accel clock down games go too fast
  • Enjoying the game so far
  • bring back the old forums
  • Maybe make a sub forum that is based on what game style the player uses. Competitive sim and arcade. I hope you like my suggestion thanks.
    Madden fan since 93.
  • For online ranked head to head competitive play, the quarter length NEEDS to be longer than 4 minutes. Or if it is going to be 4 minutes at least turn accelerated clock off. 4 minute quarters gives an opponent no time to mount a 28-3 type comeback, which are awesome, and makes it extremely difficult to even score 28 points. A large majority of the time whoever gets the ball first will have it the whole first quarter. And the second time they will get the ball will more likely than not be under the 2 minute warning. I'm all for the idea of trying to shorten games but 4 minute quarters is way too short and hardcore competitive players will agree. It fundamentally changes the strategy involved in how to play the game and makes it less realistic. I implore this get changed to at least 5 minutes.
  • System
    583 posts Member
    This discussion was created from comments split from: We want your feedback!.
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    I moved this topic from the "We want your feedback!" thread as this topic is strictly for feedback relating to the forum itself.

I've moved the feedback posted on the game itself to a more relevant section, thanks for sharing!

EA_Roger.
  • CallWhy
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I was pumped to hear co op coming back, so I bought this for first time since you took it away. Now it's terrible with these cards!

Just bring back co op with real teams or I'm never buying this game again. Maybe 2K will do it right.
  • How about a sub forum for PC players. Oh wait, with your inspired 8th grade vision on things you are going to ignore the largest gaming market and continue to be only on the top 2 consoles. Sucks that all EA gaming will die when consoles are no more, other then crappy euro futball.