EA Forums - Banner

Origin access premier release date?

I want to get my copy of madden pre-ordered, however I want to play it on the second which is possible with access premier. However there still isn't a date for it and madden is a week away. Any date for premier yet?

Replies

• NatureBoy2323
    3566 posts Game Changer
    EA’s unlimited PC games subscription service launches next week.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/27/17620808/ea-origin-access-premier-launch-date-price
  • EA’s unlimited PC games subscription service launches next week.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/7/27/17620808/ea-origin-access-premier-launch-date-price

Awesome. I would end up asking that question the day before they actually announce it. Thanks!
  • So im guessing we can start preloading?
  • GrizzGolf wrote: »
    So im guessing we can start preloading?

Yeah, but the august 1st release date on the site was incorrect. Still not playable
  • EA_Roger
    1483 posts EA Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    @frothyhalopro , can you log out & back to double-check this? I think it went live 15 minutes after you posted your message so it should be synced up by now. I'm able to download it on my end.

Let us know how you get on.
    2jskdkdp5ctb.png
  • FlySwatter777
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    EA_Roger wrote: »
    @frothyhalopro , can you log out & back to double-check this? I think it went live 15 minutes after you posted your message so it should be synced up by now. I'm able to download it on my end.

Doesn't seem to be live. I have quit origin, logged out, logged back in, reboot my PC. I do have Origin Premier and I have pre-ordered the game and still no luck.

madden19notplayable.JPG

madden19notplayable-premierproof.JPG

As of 12:12pm EST

• EA_Roger wrote: »

2jskdkdp5ctb.png

I figured out the issue. I am not allowed to play it because I bought it. If you buy the game you have to wait which I think is insane. I have premier and I also bought the hall of fame edition but since I payed money for the game I have to wait until the 7th
  • Just talked to customer support on the phone. They confirmed that buying the game bars you access from the pre release. They said they may try to get a fix on this today but it "wasn't even supposed to be released today so try to call back tomorrow"
  • EA_Roger
    I'm looking into this on my end as well. It may be tied to your purchase flow however we may have a workaround in the meantime.

If you want to keep your pre-orderd version, go to the game page and hit buy? At this point you should see a pop up window preventing you to (re)purchase the game & give you the option to add it to the library.
  • When I go to "purchase different edition" the buy options for the editions just arent there.
  • EA_Roger
    Sorry to hear about that, could you try going to your order history & cancelling your HOF pre-order?

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/orderhistory/index
  • it says I have no games that qualify for refund right now. Likely due to this clause

**Certain game editions that include virtual currency packs are excluded from the Great Game Guarantee.
  • So just to be clear, those of us that were silly enough to spend even more money with EA buy subscribing to Access Premier and then also pre-ordering and buying the full game of Madden, can't access it at the same time as those that just have premier without buying the game? Awesome.
  • So just to be clear, those of us that were silly enough to spend even more money with EA buy subscribing to Access Premier and then also pre-ordering and buying the full game of Madden, can't access it at the same time as those that just have premier without buying the game? Awesome.

Yup, I was actually forced to refund the game to play. Apparently a patch has rolled out since then thou
  • Same problem for me. I preordered the hall of fame edition and preloaded it. Yesterday i decided to get Origin Access (basic version) and now I can't play it. Moreover, it is not possible to download the trial version. Same problem as you just mentioned. That's terrible.

I mean, we buy it in advance, moreover, we pay for early access - and then it doesn't work??? That's scam. I feel like I want my money back, even though its just $3...
  • GrizzGolf wrote: »
    So im guessing we can start preloading?

Yeah, but the august 1st release date on the site was incorrect. Still not playable

Hmm....Might just get it for the XB1 today then.