EA Forums - Banner

Rookie Premiere

I made a post earlier concerning my missing Rookie Premiere Rewards I never received a response so I am posting again to draw more attention to it. EA Help swears this is the only way to get help with this and I've been thoroughly disappointed with not receiving any rewards this year if this doesn't get fixed it could be potentially game ruining for me and I may never play again.

Replies

• Hello Noyoucalmdown. I'm just like you but you aren't mistaken no one has got them yet, however you need to have completed the sets to get them. They were stupid and didn't make them NAT so people like me and my friends bought them not knowing you needed to complete it

• Hello Noyoucalmdown. I'm just like you but you aren't mistaken no one has got them yet, however you need to have completed the sets to get them. They were stupid and didn't make them NAT so people like me and my friends bought them not knowing you needed to complete it

I definitely did the sets I could post screenshots from madden 18
  • they could seem to care less that people have issues with their game they dont give a crap
  • I made a post earlier concerning my missing Rookie Premiere Rewards I never received a response so I am posting again to draw more attention to it. EA Help swears this is the only way to get help with this and I've been thoroughly disappointed with not receiving any rewards this year if this doesn't get fixed it could be potentially game ruining for me and I may never play again.

Are you on the same platfrom as last year? I just read that if you switch platform (go to PC for example) you aren't eligible. So stupid, but that might be the reason. I was thoroughly disappointed to have learned this as I'm trying it on PC this year. Love it so far, but mad about that.
  • I made a post earlier concerning my missing Rookie Premiere Rewards I never received a response so I am posting again to draw more attention to it. EA Help swears this is the only way to get help with this and I've been thoroughly disappointed with not receiving any rewards this year if this doesn't get fixed it could be potentially game ruining for me and I may never play again.

dude I've made maybe 3 or 4 posts about this same issue and it hasn't been fixed, they haven't even reached and and tried. Mut 19 has so many **** issues it's pathetic