EA Forums - Banner

Not showing recent opponent stats

Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue, after playing head to head exhibitions i can't view my recent opponents win-loss record or any of the top players records. Also the stats for after each matchup just mirror my teams stats..anyone else experience this? PS4 H2H online but not MUT

Replies

• nothing? no one else has this?
  • I’ve asked this already asked why there no W-L record to compare.Yeah the other side is empty.
  • Did anybody have answer for this?
  • I've got the same problem. I was hoping the bug would be worked out after the latest patch, but I'm running the updated software and nothing has changed. Also, I have tried to message players I've met online after a game. After a dozen games, I still can't message other players for Madden 19, and I know they are not ALL blocking me. What gives? Anyone else have this problem?
  • Yeah.. same...and it's causing online ranking not to appear.. they said the more people that post then they'll eventually do something about it... I want a refund
  • Happened on madden 18 too for me.. over it
  • Same problem for me as well. What’s the point of playing online if you can see the rankings!
  • This game is broken............ I have no desire to even log into it and play until some of the huge amounts of gameplay bugs / tweeks needed are done. 1st time ever in madden i feel this way.
  • I have this exact problem like the majority of h2h ranked players...i dont even have a problem with the gameplay its just the ranking system been messed up last couple years and they dont even acknowldge it. Is it really that hard to fix? Only reason i buy Madden every year is to play h2h and rank up
  • I've had the same problem and though I'm not the best player, I do like see and compare my rankings. If this continues I will not be buying this game next year. VERY FRUSTRATING!
  • Any update to this? Still happening to me..
  • Same still not fixed. Please continue to post about it in different places to they eventually fix it
  • Anyone ever find any resolution on this? I'm still having this issue.
  • My son said it was because they didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings 😭
  • No fix for this, really a shame..................
  • Happens every year why can't they fix this??
  • I noticed that to even see your new record/ ranking/ points after a game you have to restart madden first. This sucks because after a game I always liked to compare and see how good my opponent was.
  • Pr0Bowla
    6 posts New member
    I'm having the same issue as well since day 1, its almost June and nothing has changed. I can't view my last opponents record or their rank. It won't show me their stats or anything. I also can't even see (when I log into my psn messaging center) the last player I played. I usually like to send a GG comment or talk a bit about the game. NOTHING NADA ZIP. Ea has not cared about the head to head gameplay and I'm sick of it. I might sit out Madden 20 hoping and praying they change these things (Very frustrated Madden player) been playing madden since 93
  • eboogie3030
    1 posts New member
    I'm having the same issue as well since day 1, its almost June and nothing has changed. I can't view my last opponents record or their rank. It won't show me their stats or anything. I also can't even see (when I log into my psn messaging center) the last player I played. I usually like to send a GG comment or talk a bit about the game. NOTHING NADA ZIP. Ea has not cared about the head to head gameplay and I'm sick of it. I might sit out Madden 20 hoping and praying they change these things (Very frustrated Madden player) been playing madden since 93
  • That won’t show ur recent opponent stats the game is not based on who’s the better player it’s based on animations and DDA, so if they show u that u lost to a player that’s lost 50 more games then they won they wouldn’t be able to explain to you why he beat u by 21 points