EA Forums - Banner

Make Madden Great For Once

This year's game is more of the same recycled trash. I will not be wasting another $60 on Madden after the last two years. I'm tired of seeing LBers jump 10 feet in the air to pick off passes and my WRs won't even attempt to make a catch. Then after they do get an INT my WR just stands there with his hands on his head. Please EA for the love of football bring in some real football players in the development process to get better feedback on the game before you start beta testing with "influencers." Ask them about stuff like player motion and reactions does it seem realistic. If you play Madden once every few days you may not pick up on a lot of the issues with this game, but for those long time die hard Madden players the glitches and the weird player animations need to be dealt with. It seems like people that don't even watch football are developing the game right now.

Replies

• Yes I agree the middle line backer interceptions are way out of line. Especially when it is clearly a route designed to go over his head and drop in under the safety.

The teleporting ball hawking interceptions drive me insane too.

Also the rest of the team just standing there when someone is trying to bring a guy down is annoying too, the entire defense should be piling up trying to get the ball.

And anyone lining up online in these basically cheat football formation, that would never used let alone work in the normal NFL should have no chance of winning. They know where to move the entire team in each little spot to stop everything, and it is so cheap, and any high school quarterback could beat that defense, but it dominates in Madden.
  • LoL I so feel you... tired of this game being an exploit filled game rather than of I can read your defense I know what it is and I know what to do to beat it but I cant cuz ppl know an exploit to counter everything even when in a football world it does not make sense... this tutorials I love because they teach football now let us apply that ingame n stop these glitchers from taking over the game
  • sslinkzss wrote: »
    LoL I so feel you... tired of this game being an exploit filled game rather than of I can read your defense I know what it is and I know what to do to beat it but I cant cuz ppl know an exploit to counter everything even when in a football world it does not make sense... this tutorials I love because they teach football now let us apply that ingame n stop these glitchers from taking over the game

Amen.
  • PREACH BROTHER!!!!
  • EA_Cian
    253 posts EA Staff (retired)
    It's okay to not like the game but this thread has quickly just become a "let's pile on" thread with no real productive feedback or C&C. If you want to talk about issues you'd like addressed, feel free to - but try to do so in a more productive manner.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.