EA Forums - Banner

Ea needs feed back from real nfl players

Ea just doesnt get it.graphics is there main focus every year when it should be on game play and how to make the game as close as possible the the sport... ea focuses on mut before franchise because they are making money off mut like crazy. They need to flix the glitchs on the edge blitzs make the defense tackles have better shedblocking to stop the inside runs and get a pass rush just like the nfl. They should get information and tips from players from the nfl to make this game realistic... maybe if another company made a pro football game that would light a fire under there lazy butts.

Replies

• That's why this game was better when John Madden was involved. I bet a lot of gamers these days don't even know who Madden is. This game is 90% good, but the 10% thats bad, is just so unbelievably bad it's beyond frustrating. Just fix the issues and it would be a great game. Unfortunately if they did that, no one would buy next year's game. They always have to have something broken, so there's something to "fix" for next year.
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    Clint Oldenburg played College Football at Colorado State. He played in the NFL with the New York Jets, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Minnesota Vikings and Washington Redskins. He is now been a full time member of the Madden development team since 2012.
  • Clint Oldenburg played College Football at Colorado State. He played in the NFL with the New York Jets, St. Louis Rams, Denver Broncos, Minnesota Vikings and Washington Redskins. He is now been a full time member of the Madden development team since 2012.

I've watched football religiously for over 40 years. Pretty much every game that's on. I collected football cards from age 5 until my late 20"s...at one point owning well over 10 thousand. Had subscriptions to Sports Illustrated, The Sporting News, USA today (just for box scores pre-internet) and Football Digest for decades. I've owned EVERY Madden game ever made for 1 console or another. I owned ever NFL 2K football game ever made. I've played fantasy football for going on 30 years now.

I have NEVER in all my years seen or heard the name Oldenburg.

Just sayin'.
  • Google Oldenburg for giggles.

Other than being a city in Germany... Not much.

Dug a little deeper... He spent some time on several practice squads and actually suited up for 2 more games than ME.

With input like that all I can ask now is how in the world can we NOT get accurate PRACTICE SQUADS on the game.
  • Its just away to justify the poor game play this year... i have been playing madden since year1 this years madden is the worst i wont be buying madden or any ea products anymore... my kids dont want anything to do with this game either... look at utube alot of people are pissed about this years madden. So that being said thats 5 copies next year ea wont get from my family.... word of mouth n utub will cause ea to go down hill... the effect has started
  • NatureBoy2323
    3704 posts Game Changer
    Since this thread has gone downhill and some want to make light of other people's accomplishments, I see no reason to keep it open. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.