EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Market Issue/Idea

I recently obtained enough Video Reels to purchase a player. When I was attempting to do so, a Video player was selected without me actually/intentionally picking that player. This was a waste of the 1,000 Reels that I saved and purchased with real money.

Had there been a confirmation button within the market, this would not have happened as I could have chose to not finalize the incorrect purchase.

I have been told by EA that there is nothing they can do for me and that they can’t remove the unwanted/incorrect player from my account. Adding a confirmation button would ensure that players aren’t charged resources for items they didn’t actually want.

Replies

• Guys, i have a problem with this event. I got 8k food and all requirments for DT Aaron Donald but looks like my storr freezed 2 days ago. I was writing to ea service for 3 days and they cant fix this. As you see on this screenshots i have 12k food and all needed, but still cant get him gp8fjsfswyss.png
    U nrz9sh3fmkju.png
  • I have started collecting for safety James, but dont wanna spend more blitz tokens and coins if i cant get any of them.. anyone can help me? P.S. Already done all things like cleaning cash memory and reinstall game
  • EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    @MilosAntic37 You need to exchange the Food Items, then they will count towards the unlock requirements. It'll also give you some food currency to spend towards upgrading him/getting another player.

@Psyckadelik Thank you for the feedback, that's a very reasonable request. Sorry that support weren't able to help, unfortunately we don't have tools for such a situation.
  • Look at the right upper angle of the screenshot. I have 12k food. Also i have 5 deep fried turkies, but it shows like i have 0/5
  • @EA_David Look at the right upper angle of the screenshot. I have 12k food. Also i have 5 deep fried turkies, but it shows like i have 0/5
  • Psyckadelik
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    @EA_David Is there anything at all that can be done about my situation? It is very disheartening to have that happen, especially when real money was involved.

Also, I have another question/request in regards to stats. Should I ask in this thread or should I put it in a separate thread?
  • EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    @Psyckadelik Unfortunately we don't have any tools to revert the purchase, or remove players& regrant reels, sorry.
    If you have a stats question, a new thread is probably best.

@MilosAntic37 You need to exchange the Turkeys, and they'll then count towards your total.