EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Ultimate Freeze Ronnie Lott

So I’ve been seeing this 99 overall Ronnie Lott on a lot of teams. I’m sure he’s not a base 99 overall but I was wondering how I can get my hands on that card? I don’t know if I missed when he dropped but I never saw him in the auction house. Thanks for any info.

Replies

• He is in the Masterfull Present 5 - after you complete the masters on UF promo, you can pick him from these present, he is a base 95 ovr, but with boosts, his Ovr increases.
  • So I have to complete all of the masters and then I get that option??
    azedek36 wrote: »
    He is in the Masterfull Present 5 - after you complete the masters on UF promo, you can pick him from these present, he is a base 95 ovr, but with boosts, his Ovr increases.

• cagle3399 wrote: »
    So I have to complete all of the masters and then I get that option??
    azedek36 wrote: »
    He is in the Masterfull Present 5 - after you complete the masters on UF promo, you can pick him from these present, he is a base 95 ovr, but with boosts, his Ovr increases.

Yes, complete all masters then go in sets tab >> Master Presents >> Claim all 5 Presents (you gain the first present for complete one master, and so on)