Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Snow Conversion Issue

Prev1
EA_KRAELO
141 posts EA Madden Community Team
edited January 2019
r5udkwcnftar.jpg

Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

Earlier this morning, players reported that instead of their Snow converting to Training, it converted to Coins. During this time period (Monday, January 7th from 9:30AM to 10:00AM), a number of users were impacted by this issue.

For those players impacted during this time period, we will be issuing a Customer Service make-right that will give them the proper amount of Training based on the amount of Snow they had on their accounts prior to the issue.

Also during this short time period, various Zero Chill player upgrades (i.e. Snow Beasts, Ghosts of Madden Forever, etc.) which usually require Training were able to be upgraded with Coins. We will not be removing these player items at this time from user's accounts due to our mistake.

Customer Service make-rights will be processed later today once we have gathered all the accounts impacted during this time. Once the Customer Service make-rights have been processed, I will update this thread.

KRAELO

UPDATE: 1/7/2019 1:10PM ET - All make-rights have been processes across all platforms (X1/PS4/PC) for players that got Coins instead of Training when their Snow converted. Please note there is no in-game message when you receive your Training. It will automatically update your Training Bank.
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• How is it right for me to be punished for being at work and others to be able to get such a big advantage with being able to do those upgrades and keep them?
  • Plus, what about the imbalance for those of us who previously spent coins on acquiring enough snow to use on the upgrades?
  • BDS37 wrote: »
    Plus, what about the imbalance for those of us who previously spent coins on acquiring enough snow to use on the upgrades?

Very great point
  • It would be great to throw some of that snow/training back to the guys who actually spent over a million coins on snow just for you to basically give the cards away a week later....
  • GaTech0609 wrote: »
    How is it right for me to be punished for being at work and others to be able to get such a big advantage with being able to do those upgrades and keep them?

You are not punished you just couldn't take advantage of their mistake. I did 3 snow beast and 2 madden forevers when snow was very high. I should be salty but i understand they didn't mean for this too happen, this happen. Be happy they fixed it quick
  • GaTech0609 wrote: »
    How is it right for me to be punished for being at work and others to be able to get such a big advantage with being able to do those upgrades and keep them?

That's my case too. I live outside de US and its all ready to battle with the time diference for some promotions, and now i have to deal with these "mistake" that benefits some players?.

I bought the game the same way those players that now have all de snow beast, etc.

I now "it's just a game", but enough it's enough, make it equall to everyone or don´t, but you cant make a diference for only a few, and harm the rest, because we ara at work, class, sleep, or wathever the case you are.
  • things happen*
  • hasoan04
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Would like my snow/training refunded for powering Vick, Bailey, and Gonzales up. This is literally a slap in the face to the community, How dumb can you be to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so many people off in a matter of mere seconds .SMH @ EA Sports, they should be ashamed!
  • im one of the few that make the player updates with coins this morning. i had no problem if ea take it back and return the coins. would only be fair to the other gamers that make the updates with tp.
    i care more about losing over 7.7k snow/15.4k tp at the moment.
  • I love that you guys jump on this stuff quickly , but where is the QA on this stuff? It seems like there's a fix/make right with every addition to every promotion lately.

You have timestamps on EVERY card and where it came from. Shouldn't be an issue to throw a bone to those who used very costly resources to make these players prior to the screw up.
  • lost snow is now back correctly as tp.
  • If you guys aren't going to take away the snow players from people, then you better give everybody some free 96 overall players. Its not our fault you guys messed up and only gave some people a huge advantage.
  • My god the entitled whiners in this thread... Thanks for the updates EA, I'll need to pay more attention next time and possibly hop in on the mistakes ;)
  • im one of the few that make the player updates with coins this morning. i had no problem if ea take it back and return the coins. would only be fair to the other gamers that make the updates with tp.

Why didn't you turn the snow into players for the extra tp?
  • I dont get why ppl complain about being at work. We're adults and I've missed stuffed on my night shifts that people wo work during the day got. It wasn't a planned glitch. Everyone whining all the time has too many ppl getting too much free stuff. Weekend league is all damn Vick n Hill bcuz everyone got them for nothing. There's supposed to be seperation of talent and team levels based on the time you put in or $ basically. Do we really need more stuff after they gave everyone basically free 350k if you got an easy 200k In solo battles? Lets compain about something that matters like a Shazier upgrade
  • Better complaint, Harrsion Smith 2nd team all-pro with a 91 ovr
  • If people were smart and fast enough they would have upgraded a ton of snow beasts for coins and then just downgraded them for crazy amounts of free TP. I didnt take advantage bcuz my pack luck has been so bad i don't want to curse myself any more At all.
  • Evre123 wrote: »
    im one of the few that make the player updates with coins this morning. i had no problem if ea take it back and return the coins. would only be fair to the other gamers that make the updates with tp.

Why didn't you turn the snow into players for the extra tp?

extra tp?
  • satfreaktom264
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    If people were smart and fast enough they would have upgraded a ton of snow beasts for coins and then just downgraded them for crazy amounts of free TP.
    if you upgrade the card with coins you also get only half of coins back for downgrading.

• If people were smart and fast enough they would have upgraded a ton of snow beasts for coins and then just downgraded them for crazy amounts of free TP. I didnt take advantage bcuz my pack luck has been so bad i don't want to curse myself any more At all.

I upgraded the Herman Moore, It was the only one i didnt have upgraded at the time in my binder, If i ask to refund it say's it'll give half the coins back, not TP... so that wouldn't be possible