EA Forums - Banner

The MUT Devs/Team Needs to Add this in ASAP

DyingBreed00
85 posts Member
edited February 2019
Jersey numbers need to be updated in MUT, there’s several players with the incorrect jersey number, Example Riley Dixon is wearing 15 in MUT but in the regular roster he’s wearing his correct number 9, Russell Shepard in MUT is wearing 8 his pre season number but in the regular roster he’s wearing his correct number 81 and so many more players

Rosters NEED to be updated atleast every other title update that’ll help with getting the players who aren’t in MUT by adding in they’re cards, EA shouldn’t have an issue doing this because 2K does it for there MyTeam mode which is basically there MUT

Free Agents who are now on teams need to have the Team chems added

Players who were cut before the regular season should be replaced by the players who took there spot

Players who were traded/cut during the regular season should have the option to change team chems to there new teams chem (similar to PUs)

Cards need to be added in for the players who aren’t in MUT, it shouldn’t be hard because they’re IN THE GAME ALREADY, and also it doesn’t have to be crazy good cards just give theme team people those players as silvers, low golds or heck maybe even mid golds

In conclusion I believe this will help theme teams and especially the ones who don’t meet the max number

List of New York Giant Players who don’t have a card in MUT:

Grant Haley
Tae Davis
Sean Chandler
Connor Barwin (in MUT but needs Giants Chem)
Kenny Ladler
Scott Sominson
Alonzo Russell
Alex Tanney

This is just the New York Giants ALONE, imagine all the other teams and how adding in these cards would help theme teams, I know this sounds like a lot to do for the MUT devs but when you really think about it it isn’t the players are already in the database since they’re on the regular rosters already, I believe it’ll be a quick transfer over. Also the chances of any of the listed players above getting cards from new promos is slim to none since they’re not big names BUT that’s exactly why they should be added in simply as silvers to golds.

Any feedback is appreciated!
Post edited by DyingBreed00 on

Replies

• RvltScreamNShout
    6 posts New member
    edited January 2019
    You should be able to change the number like the team chem.. able to switch to any number they ever wore.

I love trying to figure which player is were with 3 identical numbers..
  • You should be able to change the number like the team chem.. able to switch to any number they ever wore.

I love trying to figure which player is were with 3 identical numbers..

I agree with this if they have a PU and wore another number before they should be able to be changed

• EA think about itttt
  • Seriously this is a legitimate gripe? With all the gameplay issues this game has I would like to see them address those before bothering with aesthetic stuff personally.
  • grenian11 wrote: »
    Seriously this is a legitimate gripe? With all the gameplay issues this game has I would like to see them address those before bothering with aesthetic stuff personally.

I have gotten this reply plenty of times before and I totally agree with your view but we also have to remember this is a multi million dollar company with more than one department/Team I’m sure there’s a gameplay team and a presentation/equipment/likeness team etc.
  • You make a good point there. However I'm beginning to believe there's a MUT team and then a couple other guys who are supposed to do everything else lol.
  • grenian11 wrote: »
    You make a good point there. However I'm beginning to believe there's a MUT team and then a couple other guys who are supposed to do everything else lol.

Lmaooooo true
  • This still should be addressed and smh the MUT team STILL hasn’t brought updated player equipment to MUT
  • We still need this.....
  • Dude I don't mean to be rude, and I appreciate your attention to detail and agree with you in regards to paying employees to fix graphical stuff, but everyone who plays on PS4 lost MILLIONS of coins today because the AH glitch, so you probably won't get much sympathy.

heck, maybe you should get a job with them and fix this stuff. Like I said no offense meant, today was just a horrible day for everyone who owned a PS4.
  • Dude I don't mean to be rude, and I appreciate your attention to detail and agree with you in regards to paying employees to fix graphical stuff, but everyone who plays on PS4 lost MILLIONS of coins today because the AH glitch, so you probably won't get much sympathy.

heck, maybe you should get a job with them and fix this stuff. Like I said no offense meant, today was just a horrible day for everyone who owned a PS4.

What happened on PS4? I didn’t even know about this my bad and no offense taken man I understand.
  • O it is ok Joseph, I was just upset yesterday, your keen eye is appreciated.

It seems to have spread to xbox now too, but long story short all the amazing Blitz bundles for Super Bowl that involve rings were broken on PS4, and would not let users spend their hard earned rings on amazing deals and packs.
  • O it is ok Joseph, I was just upset yesterday, your keen eye is appreciated.

It seems to have spread to xbox now too, but long story short all the amazing Blitz bundles for Super Bowl that involve rings were broken on PS4, and would not let users spend their hard earned rings on amazing deals and packs.

That’s unfortunate that glitches/errors happen like that and I appreciate the feedback, also my name isn’t Joseph lol for some reason that’s my default username 😂
  • DyingBreed00
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I updated the list about how rosters need to be updated on MUT, they’re all wrong
  • Still should try and make it happen EA