EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Lead blockers running right by defenders

Here's a video of blockers not blocking. This is so annoying.

Replies

• Yea thank you for posting this. Its happening alot today 4/8/19
  • Oline skips lbs totally and quits engaging des before i pass them
  • There is something wrong with the blocking physics and there has been all year. When will ea address this along with all the obvious issues.
    It's disheartening that we bring all of this to their attention and we get acknowledged with silence.
  • Yep. Wont even touch an lb.
  • I have it happen often too, many times! AND the qb PITCHING the ball on pass plays (usually Long Pass plays, and sometimes other formations/plays too, but mostly that one.
    Not to mention, the repeated qb just “tossing the ball” anywhere (NOT the target) immediately following the snap on MANY Long Pass plays too!
    I love this game! It is superb in every way!
    I just want it to work like it’s supposed to!
  • EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    We are aware of blocking issues and are looking into it. I don't have any timeframe but hopefully we'll have some changes to address these issues soon.
  • EA_David wrote: »
    We are aware of blocking issues and are looking into it. I don't have any timeframe but hopefully we'll have some changes to address these issues soon.

Also they are dropping back and tripping qbs and rbs
  • They dont pick up any blitzes either
  • Whatever yall are doing with blocking its worse
  • Affecting live events now!!!!!... guessing grinding your **** off for ultimate legend is to easy so now AI is crazy on live events