EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

NFC v AFC Event

Koalii33
176 posts Member
While I appreciate the fact that EA is bringing out new content during this dead period... does this event have to be so simplistic that everyone will get all four 99 masters? And you got the +1 ovr for the whole lineup and you got the draft masters that had +1 ovr for the whole lineup. Basically im playing against guys who have the same team as I have and because of all these +1 ovr boosts everyone's team and the players on them are maxed out with 99s in every category. I don't even see the point of getting new cards after this promo. the only difference will be the boost on whatever future cards come out.

On a side note making it so easy for everyone to get these masters is basically killing the prices in the auction houses.

Replies

• EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback. Much as you guys should let us know if a promo is too demanding, it's also good to get feedback when we might have undertuned things.

Thanks.
  • EA_David wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback. Much as you guys should let us know if a promo is too demanding, it's also good to get feedback when we might have undertuned things.

Thanks.

I love it but i cant stand the fact certain postions carry it. I mean a 99 speed dt,de, lbs is a little over the top.