EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Powerline App Crash leads to Event FAIL

NoNameGivn
3 posts New member
I managed to grind enough spark plugs to get a Power Cell. I fully expected that event to be 5 out of 5 TDS from the 50 the way the event was going. It’s nothing like that. just a simple half of a game vs Super Bosher and the rest of those stupid cards... score tied 13-13 so bleeding the clock for a game winning fig was EASY. APP CRASHED AS I LINED UP FOR THE FG. Now I’m supposed to get ANOTHER POWER CELL to RESUME the event? I’m all I’m favor of getting rid of force closing, but this is insane! I had this happen with the other 5 challenges and each time the 6 spark plugs only gave me back the event with the same result and no second attempt. If THAT is what happens with Power Cell too... have to assume it will... this is a brutal rip off! What if the kick is blocked and I lose? Will I have spent two Power Cells for ONE EMPTY CELL? This is wrong. So very wrong. BUYERS BE AWARE. :s

Replies

• kroesak
    2 posts New member
    Exact same thing happened to me. I contacted Customer Service several times and this was their response:

Having gone through your email I gather that you are unable to resume Powerline Power surge event. This shouldn’t have happened. I know that could be little more than disappointing. I would be happy to assist you.

I would like to inform you that in-order to play the Power Line power surge event you require 1 Power cell and it is clear from the screenshot that you require 1 powercell to resume the event because the Power cell you used to enter the event is already consumed.

As you said you quit the game, now you require the Power cell to re-enter in the game. From the screenshot it shows you have Zero.

I hope you understand the mechanism of the game and we at customer service can't change the Mechanism of the game However one thing I can do is report this issue to our Studio team so that they get aware what trouble our players are facing and I would also suggest you to post this on Official forums from your end also.

The Link of EA official forums-
  • EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    @kroesak Hi, we recently had an update on this, and support should now be able to give a power cell as a one-time replacement. If you reach out one more time there should be an update to our our processes for Overdrive.

Thanks for flagging this.
  • Hey EA David the response they gave me was to reach out here and say something. Lol what a ducking joke this game is
  • EA_David wrote: »
    @kroesak Hi, we recently had an update on this, and support should now be able to give a power cell as a one-time replacement. If you reach out one more time there should be an update to our our processes for Overdrive.

EA_David wrote: »

Lol yeah right they told me to come here and say something what a joke.
  • EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    @9399seminole Hey, i looked into this, your contact before happened before the process was updated. If you reach out again you should have more luck.
  • Same thing just happened to me this update is not fixed im pisssed planned on getting this player now and now i have to wait like a week this is bull EA
  • zak929395
    1 posts New member
    I got screwed this way to !!!!!!!! Game is garbage !!!!!!!!