EA Forums - Banner

Can we ever get the 80s-90s Bengals uniforms in Madden?

I can’t believe they’ve never been in the game. It’s literally the only time the Bengals were actually good and they’ve never been available. Will this ever be fixed?

Replies

• How about a uniform editor that is good enough to put uniforms like that in the game yourself. Look at it this way EA, it would save you the time of doing it yourself. Just let the community do it for you. Then just saving online and make it DLC.
  • TroyPolamaluHOF
    166 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    Why do you have custom uniforms at all? This is NFL, only real NFL jerseys please and maybe historically relevant ones like NFL Europe and the 10 college teams included in madden 20.
  • mkirchy
    4 posts New member
    YES YES YES! I loved the Uniform from Jon Kitna’s last season, or Palmers rookie season! Bring those back!
  • ninjajtb
    2 posts New member
    it's been in madden before. the first madden was released in 1991...me thinks. the last Madden that I know of for sure that had those uniforms was 2008, at least my copy of the PSP version has them. I was actually trying to see if anything newer had them, but the oldest one I have for console is 2015 and it did not have those uniforms. Otherwise, I did make for Madden NFL 20. There is a huge community over on operation sports forums of people making mods. Yes, I actually emailed EA and asked them to put the uniforms back in.... and EA (if you're reading this) I will be happy to give you the PNG files I made if you would be kind enough to add those uniforms back into the game....would be great for Madden NFL 22.
  • ninjajtb
    2 posts New member
    > @TroyPolamaluHOF said:
    > Why do you have custom uniforms at all? This is NFL, only real NFL jerseys please and maybe historically relevant ones like NFL Europe and the 10 college teams included in madden 20.

they don't have custom uniforms, in the regular game, only the Yard, which is not meant to be NFL's brand of football.