EA Forums - Banner
The Madden Mobile forums are now in read mode only.
Details on this can be found on this topic. This just means that instead of posting here you can now post on our Answers HQ Madden Mobile forum.

Ovr help

Can someone explain why all of a sudden my ovr and def ovr have gone down ? I was a 104 ovr and 104 def ovr wed night and all day thurs and fri morning all of a sudden back to 103 ovr and 103 def ovr and have all the same players in

Replies

• EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey, it looks like I caught your DM on AHQ, so please check there, but to answer here too, it appears some cards/stats were incorrect, and they were adjusted last week.
  • Can somebody tell me if it's eveybody or just me that has the Madden Master Antonio Brown card that on the back says he should be a 105 OVR in my smashmouth scheme yet only is a 100 OVR no matter what you do??? Seems like a pretty big oversight to me.
  • EA_David
    308 posts EA Community Manager
    As I understand these per-class OVRs are just to show their relative power when factoring in the important stats for a particular scheme, and the stats themselves don't change based on the chosen scheme.