Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: November Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Weekend League | Weekly Rewards and Monthly Rewards for August

Prev13
EA_KRAELO
136 posts EA Community Manager
edited October 14
Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

The MUT Development team will be updating the Weekend League Tiles later today with the correct Weekend League Rewards for both Weekly and Monthly Rewards (August).

Starting this weekend, Weekend League will be OPEN for all players to participate. This year, Weekend League will be an OPEN event the first weekend of each monthly WL cycle. The dates that Weekend League will be OPEN are below:
  • Week of August 5th
  • Week of September 2nd
  • Week of October 7th
  • Week of November 4th
  • Week of December 2nd
  • Week of January 6th
  • Week of February 3rd
  • Week of March 2nd
  • Week of April 6th
  • Week of May 4th
  • Week of June 1st

Next, let's talk about the Weekly and Monthly (August) Weekend League Rewards Structure.

WEEKLY WEEKEND LEAGUE REWARDS

6dkytjd5ldad.png

Here is a break down of the Weekly Weekend League Rewards:

cr1jb0825anh.png

The target for Weekly Weekend League Rewards distribution will be Tuesdays at 2:00PM ET pending auditing. If there are any delays, we will make sure to communicate this information on the EA Forums.

MONTHLY WEEKEND LEAGUE REWARDS (AUGUST)

scy7eoxneccs.png

Here is a breakdown of the Monthly Weekend League Rewards for August:

vzwoc8pu6w9f.png

ldf5w4sge21b.png

Each month, we will communicate when Monthly Weekend League Rewards will be rolling out to players. Make sure to come back to the Madden NFL 20 MUT Champions Forum Section on the EA Forums for future updates.

KRAELO

UPDATED: 08/21/2019 10:50AM ET - Since Weekend League was put on hold last weekend, the MUT Development Team has changed the win requirements for the month of August. Updated win requirements can be found under the MONTHLY WEEKEND LEAGUE REWARDS (AUGUST) Section.
Post edited by EA_KRAELO on

Replies

• How do you qualify?
  • Rivalen87
    2 posts New member
    EA sports what going on, i won 11 games and got Star in the weekly mut champions but my rewards i got was for Rookie, how come and will it be fixed?
  • It gave you your solo battles rewards today[quote="Rivalen87;c-2082192"]EA sports what going on, i won 11 games and got Star in the weekly mut champions but my rewards i got was for Rookie, how come and will it be fixed?[/quote]
  • So I just finished this weekend league event and had 10wins I grinded hard for the 10th win I had 8 games left to play I could've gotten more wins but I was OK with the reward for 10 wins...
    But I log onto my madden today and I get rewarded as if I only got 2 wins! 20 trophies 1hail Mary pack and 4k Quick sell!
    What do I do about this?!? This isn't fair!
  • Weekend league rewards should come out tuesday....you get solo battle rewards monday
  • Rivalen87
    2 posts New member
    Still no Mut champions reward given yet! Iam from sweden Europe, when will we get the rewards?
  • EA_KRAELO
    Rivalen87 wrote: »
    Still no Mut champions reward given yet! Iam from sweden Europe, when will we get the rewards?

They are scheduled for 2PM ET on Tuesdays. Today, August 13th, they will be delayed till the audits have been completed. I will be messaging when they are going out on @EA_KRAELO on Twitter and the EA Forums.

K
  • EA_KRAELO
    It gave you your solo battles rewards today
    EA sports what going on, i won 11 games and got Star in the weekly mut champions but my rewards i got was for Rookie, how come and will it be fixed?

Weekend League rewards go out on Tuesdays. Monday rewards are Solo Battles.

- K
  • EA_KRAELO

Weekend League Rewards go out on Tuesday. They do not go out on Monday. Monday rewards are for Solo Battles.

- K
  • EA_KRAELO
  • I received no rewards for my 10 weekend league wins. I'm also seeing no live events for solo battles or upcoming weekend league...
  • Still no rewards as of 7:00 pm
  • I won 10 games on the weekend league I reached star level and I still haven't received any rewards @EA_KRAELO what is the hold up?
  • And it's not letting me play any back to school games let me played 1 I won now everytime i got to it gives me a blank screen... smh
  • BigR9225
    3 posts New member
    I won 13 games in the weekend league and I still haven’t received any rewards. It’s Wednesday. Aside from that, I linked my twitch prime twice and still never received my Jim Brown. I can do without him, but still.. and what's up with my top 3 cards showing random players when loading into a PVP game?
  • Wow each your trash still no rewards and it 2pm eastern time and still nothing a day after they said it would out today
  • Still have not received weekend league rewards and my solo battle rewards , it's 2:26 PM Eastern time
    PSN - Bonedmynephew
  • me neither must be a lil delay hopefully soon
  • oh btw Supermankam15 u should have got ur solo battle rewards monday morning like i did
  • 2:41....