EA Forums - Banner

game is crap would return if i could

Blurpy1
3 posts New member
full of glitches and garbage gameplay. good graphics mask a load of crap underneath ill give it a 3 of 10 and will b recommending it to no one. i bought an online copy which means i cant return it. last time i make that mistake. if u have a satisfaction guarantee ill use it now please.

Replies

• Blurpy1
    3 posts New member
    edited August 2019
    if specific examples r required here we go, hours of repititive gameplay with almost 0 reward (3 hours on 1 almost impossible challenge with nothing to gain for it). fumbles and interceptions happen at every oppurtounity. player glitches such as users cant pick up fumbles and ai seemlessly running over fumbles for no reason but when you fumble the ball will glitch to the opponent. interceptions happen on almost any deflection and every throw near a defender. horroble designed gameplay flaws in mut such as no chance to kick extra points as time expires if challenges require wins by half. quarterbacks miss throws often for no explicit reason (screen will say bullet pass inaccurate... why? wat was inaccurate?). just horribly designed and another quick ea turnaround. how about this take 2 years of madden off get ur crap together and save me 120 dollars in the mean time and release a sellable product
    Post edited by EA_Roger on
  • Blurpy1
    3 posts New member
    more glitches include blockers always running past assignments, standing still in block stance but not blocking someone and getting flagged for illegal recievers downfield on streaks for wev reason. wide recievers run into defenders all the time and get stuck and if you throw it 0 flags for holding or pass interference in 15 hours of gameplay i have seen 0 pass interference penalties and 5 inelligible lineman downfield lol its rediculous
  • [quote="Blurpy1;d-247034"]full of glitches and garbage gameplay. good graphics mask a load of crap underneath ill give it a 3 of 10 and will b recommending it to no one. i bought an online copy which means i cant return it. last time i make that mistake. if u have a satisfaction guarantee ill use it now please.[/quote]

Especially in h2h mut when you play someone and they keep abusing the same plays over and over on offense and defense that's the youtubers putting out cheese plays and that's all they do is use one play and continue to cheat with that user lurking and I seen so many times there's horse collar tackles in this game and they never call it and they never call late hits when they player is out of bounds and the player is out of bounds and he catches it they never call it an incompletion when clearly he's way out of bounds this is another year of unacceptable poor gameplay by the creators developers of madden such trash this game is....