EA Forums - Banner

So scripted

This Madden is the most scripted I’ve ever seen. I’ve been ranked in at least the top five hundred for years in h2 h. This year anyone who has ever played can see the bogus interceptions ,miss throws to open receivers, and dropped passes. I’ve played games were it was so rigged that the game has stopped
My user in order to prevent me from getting a sack when they were going for it on an impossible fourth down. It’s really disappointing EA.

Replies

• Lol i been saying for years there's some sort of scripting in this game because playing through doesn't feel organic like it used to back in the day when you actually had to have some football I.Q. to outsmart one another. Now you got elite qbs over throwing wide open drag routes, receivers seem to not be able to hold onto the ball when being tackled by the most softest of text book tackles, even though you're mashing possession catch and he has his guy completely beat, convenient fumbles that your team cant seem to pick up but here comes this lone player coming to the pile of your players and using telekinetic powers to suck up the ball, the horrendous amount of tipped pics, and my all time favorite...defenders running your receivers route before they do even tho you never ran the route before.

So ya, absolutely there is some level of scripting in this game and gives people some false idea of skill
  • Yeah there's lots of cheating going on for instance when I play someone someone times they get road runner feet & obviously they score...
  • To be in the top 500 is quite impressive. But I have to ask... you must win a lot of games to reach such a standing... when you were winning these games, were any of those games 'scripted' or is it only scripted when you lose?
  • Everyone on my online was rated 87+ and they were getting killed by 4 rushers who were rated 78 overall in 1 second. You can't make this stuff up.
  • kennylc76 wrote: »
    To be in the top 500 is quite impressive. But I have to ask... you must win a lot of games to reach such a standing... when you were winning these games, were any of those games 'scripted' or is it only scripted when you lose?

Im unbiased, and can see when the game is going my way and can actually tell when im gonna beat someone or blow them out all from things going absolutely right for me, and bad for them. Its like people sometimes play this game with blinders and refuse to see this game is a hot mess now. The play through during games feel super unauthentic what with the animations kicking in for defenders to make a play even when they are out of position, or when your on D trying to move your user player and hit swat or catch and they do nothing. It just feels like the cpu has some pre-rendered outcomes or manipulate certain things to happen to simulate difficulty.