EA Forums - Banner

Fumbles and Fumble Pick ups

I was just playing a solo cloud franchise and was in OT against the Patriots with Went he fumbled the ball on a hit, I user controlled another Eagles player right at the ball. I could not pick up the ball regardless of what button I pressed/mashed. Guess who recovered the ball? The Patriots Safety... from twenty yards out is the one who recovered the ball at my 2 yard line. I'm livid and the only reason I didn't delete the game from my inventory is because the next play I picked off Brady in the endzone and ran it back for a pick six.

These types of plays were the user controlled player can't do anything even though he's right there need to be fixed.

Replies

• [quote="McSharkie29;d-247478"]I was just playing a solo cloud franchise and was in OT against the Patriots with Went he fumbled the ball on a hit, I user controlled another Eagles player right at the ball. I could not pick up the ball regardless of what button I pressed/mashed. Guess who recovered the ball? The Patriots Safety... from twenty yards out is the one who recovered the ball at my 2 yard line. I'm livid and the only reason I didn't delete the game from my inventory is because the next play I picked off Brady in the endzone and ran it back for a pick six.

These types of plays were the user controlled player can't do anything even though he's right there need to be fixed. [/quote]

These fumbles are ridiculous I just lost a solo battles game running with Todd Gurley fumbled 3 times in the red zone when I'm going to score Todd Gurley doesn't fumble the ball 3 or 4 times in a game this game is embarrassing EA sports if you can't make a football game right then give up the license so another development team can make a better football game your ruining the game you hype up the game and this garbage happens meanwhile I seen on YouTube you got a top 100 player that just throws the ball to the flat all game long and you let him get away with it its embarrassing it's pathetic and those hit sticks are getting outta control I had a player who hit stick me all game long in h2h nothing but fumbles there should be penalties for defenseless player