EA Forums - Banner

Challenging plays

Ea Representative, Please help me understand why we are not able to challenge plays anymore? While I was playing solo battle, there were 2 bad calls made on a crucial drive by cpu. 1) 3rd and long the receiver 's feet was clearly out of bounds 2) same drive cpu had a 4th and goal threw a pass to the back of the endzone and they called it a td. It is one thing to lose game fair and square but it is another to be cheated out of a victory. Therefore, please seriously consider on enabling the clallenge play option as in previous madden versions. What is your company‘s slogan? If its in the game? Well, instant play is in the game!! Thanking you in advance for your immediate attention regarding this matter

Replies

• Really good point. I should be able to challenge any play, actually specific aspects of a play, and the game should go to the instant and review the situation. As if the challenge should have a drop down, challenge the catch, challenge the spot, challenge was player in bounds.

Madden 20, I have instant replays of only one foot in interceptions, I think the CPU will count a foot in if it is hovering in bounds. Could I challenge, nope. Can anything be challenge. I think when something is challenge the cpu has to do it for you.
  • Ea Representative, Please help me understand why we are not able to challenge plays anymore? While I was playing solo battle, there were 2 bad calls made on a crucial drive by cpu. 1) 3rd and long the receiver 's feet was clearly out of bounds 2) same drive cpu had a 4th and goal threw a pass to the back of the endzone and they called it a td. It is one thing to lose game fair and square but it is another to be cheated out of a victory. Therefore, please seriously consider on enabling the clallenge play option as in previous madden versions. What is your company‘s slogan? If its in the game? Well, instant play is in the game!! Thanking you in advance for your immediate attention regarding this matter

Don't feel bad I lost a couple solo battles running with Todd Gurley fumbled 3 or 4 times in the redzone when I'm going to score touchdowns each drive Todd Gurley doesn't fumble 3 or 4 times in a game and two I lost on a play where it was a 4th down play and the guy caught it out of bounds around the 50 yard line cost me the game and the tackling in this game is absolutely horrible high school football players tackle better than in this madden game I've never seen much broken poor tackling before in a madden game
  • A key part of my game is to get out of bounds, or at least head out of bounds, so hopefully when I fumble it bounces out. Apparently possession is instantaneous on those lose balls. Redzone, one yard line fumbles are Maddens favorite, especially with QBs near the goal line. Hey CPU/AI needs to find a way to win games, we know it wont be its play calling