EA Forums - Banner

Check out our Official Gameplay Deep Dive for Madden 21

Check out the Madden 21 news on here & discuss it here!

Madden NFL 21 Mobile Pre-registration is available here!

Download old madden 19 companion after updates

13Next

Replies

• No news about Madden 19 App for Android yet...
  • > @EA_Roger said:
    > My apologies for the delayed response here, I'm currently working on getting a hold of getting the APK and a secure manner to give you the download. I know this is frustrating and with Madden NFL 20 launching doesn't mean we have forgotten about you. I'm being open about this here in the hopes that you understand we are running into a technical limitation here.
    >
    > Thanks for your patience.

I don't understand what is taking this long. It's been a week since you posted this and we're still waiting. I happen to be one of the unfortunate ones that doesn't have 10 points on this forum so I can't message you with the request for the Madden19 version of the companion app. Just put up another link on the play store to download M19 companion app. People do it every day. I understand patience, but like I said, it's been a week now.
    Please get this fixed!!
  • I'm not sure how I did it, but I had a compose message button available to me for a short while the first day I signed up for these forums. I foolishly didn't use it at that time and now can't find a way to send a DM again, so I'm adding a post to see if it magically reappears for me.

Anyone actually have any luck getting the madden 19 companion apk yet?
  • >:)
    Trying to up my post count, apologies.
  • I'm not sure how I did it, but I had a compose message button available to me for a short while the first day I signed up for these forums. I foolishly didn't use it at that time and now can't find a way to send a DM again, so I'm adding a post to see if it magically reappears for me.

I'm not sure how I did it, but I had a compose message button available to me for a short while the first day I signed up for these forums. I foolishly didn't use it at that time and now can't find a way to send a DM again, so I'm adding a post to see if it magically reappears for me.

Waiting for the Madden 19 companion apk yet. I think that EA is joking us. I don’t believe that such a big company do not have the possibility to solve this issue quickly. Why they do not upload the old app to the Android store?
  • > @CECILIOMG said:
    > BrentosOnline wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not sure how I did it, but I had a compose message button available to me for a short while the first day I signed up for these forums. I foolishly didn't use it at that time and now can't find a way to send a DM again, so I'm adding a post to see if it magically reappears for me.
    >
    > Anyone actually have any luck getting the madden 19 companion apk yet?
    >
    >
    >
    > BrentosOnline wrote: »
    >
    > I'm not sure how I did it, but I had a compose message button available to me for a short while the first day I signed up for these forums. I foolishly didn't use it at that time and now can't find a way to send a DM again, so I'm adding a post to see if it magically reappears for me.
    >
    > Anyone actually have any luck getting the madden 19 companion apk yet?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Waiting for the Madden 19 companion apk yet. I think that EA is joking us. I don’t believe that such a big company do not have the possibility to solve this issue quickly. Why they do not upload the old app to the Android store?

Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. There seems to be easy ways they could have already securely shared the 2019 version of the companion app. Oh well. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
  • I sent the guy a message 6 days ago and I have still not heard anything about getting the 2019 version. This is just extremely frustrating!
  • I have a feeling that EA is yanking our chain on this. I seriously doubt that they have any intentions of making this available again. They've moved on to M20.
    I just got off a chat session with EA and the agent said it would be escalated since I told them the solution on the M20 Companion app was to DM EA Roger. That has been done, not only by me, but countless others and we get no response. At least no one has shared any information with me about it.
    It is now 15 days since the OP of this topic and still no communication from EA on it. This is a joke!!!!!!
  • I can't seem to log into server to play ultimate
  • I can't seem to log into server to play ultimate

Thats on your side, I can still log in...or atleast on xbox, dunno on ps4 or pc
  • Really sad, we are all still waiting. Pretty terrible to pretend as though they are going to help but never come through. EA should have just been honest and told us to pound sand if we wanted the older version of the app. At least that is something I could have respected.

When does their non-competitive agreement with the NFLPA end?
  • I'm just deleting the app...useful, kinda, while it lasted...
  • I'm curious if anyone with iOS has been able to go back? There are instructions to do that. It's the Android that needs the apk
  • Hello, I need the APK to revert back to Madden 19, my companion app updated to 20. Please help
  • Anyone get the APK yet
  • Crawnasty
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    At this point I've given up. I'm pretty sure the APK doesn't exist and will never exist.