EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 Gridiron Notes: Title Update - August.

Replies

• Why the offline franchise mode 'hidden trait' issue isn't fixed yet?
    What is the difference between Online and offline franchise mode?
    Is this 'Online' have benefit more than a offline mode?
    And I also have same issue like above kicking meter disappearing issue.
    It makes game too bad...
    1. Please update 'hidden trait' problem in offline mode
    2. Please fix the kicking meter problem
    3. Please make various generated player having specific hair and more realized faces, not just short and dreadlock hair with same faces...
    4. Please upload historic draft list, it makes madden more interesting.
    I hope you can do it. EA is hugest company that can make best sports game
  • I was wondering if you could bring fumbled down and make field-goal kicking rs
  • I wondering if you could bring fumbles down and make field-goal kicking rs and may be a play designer Where you can make your own play
  • nkbbbtz
    1 posts New member
    "Fixed an issue causing the hidden Dev Trait ‘snaps played’ progress to be lost after quitting out of Franchise"

Still not fixed in offline franchise mode as of 8.23.19 at 4am cst. Really really really annoying.
  • anyway possible we could get jon madden for the commentary.with the technology we have now days i dont see why not.#retro ...
  • Can you guys please fix the special teams glitch. Guys are losing the game and then they go out in this formation where all of their players disappear and they hike it into the back of the end zone. Thus glitching out and giving out a loss in online head to head matchups.
  • 1) Can we please fix the ability to access the Madden share files? I want to continue a franchise but it keeps saying "unavailable: sorry for any inconveniences" or something like that.

2) I like the idea of punishing players from not protecting the ball with the increased fumbles. Mostly I play offline specifically QB1: Face of the Franchise and I like the challenge of having to make good reads by playing on All-Pro or All-Madden. I'm not one to give up on games and I really try to figure how to beat these kinds of challenges but the amount of fumbles that my CPU teammates give up literally makes it unplayable. My QB plays on the Giants and I can rarely get through a single drive without a player like Saquon or any of my Receivers or TE's getting hit sticked and fumbling on hit stick animations that are grossly unrealistic just because that safety or linebacker has the "Big Hitter" trait. Like we are talking hit sticking guys while running from behind them and glitching into hitting them on the front and many other situations that are unrealistic. We are talking like Saquon averaging almost 3 fumbles per game on about 15-20 carries and a similar ratio with receivers. To add on to this, the CPU teammates have zero awareness. One of these defenders could be 20 yards away and I've made a pass into open field and my CPU teammate will just sprint at them, without protecting the ball or making a juke or spin and just get layed out and fumble almost every time which is obviously very frustrating. It truly has made the mode very close to, if not, unplayable and I really truly think that is an unreasonable statement.
  • [quote="LTrain0035;c-2084180"]1) Can we please fix the ability to access the Madden share files? I want to continue a franchise but it keeps saying "unavailable: sorry for any inconveniences" or something like that.

2) I like the idea of punishing players from not protecting the ball with the increased fumbles. Mostly I play offline specifically QB1: Face of the Franchise and I like the challenge of having to make good reads by playing on All-Pro or All-Madden. I'm not one to give up on games and I really try to figure how to beat these kinds of challenges but the amount of fumbles that my CPU teammates give up literally makes it unplayable. My QB plays on the Giants and I can rarely get through a single drive without a player like Saquon or any of my Receivers or TE's getting hit sticked and fumbling on hit stick animations that are grossly unrealistic just because that safety or linebacker has the "Big Hitter" trait. Like we are talking hit sticking guys while running from behind them and glitching into hitting them on the front and many other situations that are unrealistic. We are talking like Saquon averaging almost 3 fumbles per game on about 15-20 carries and a similar ratio with receivers. To add on to this, the CPU teammates have zero awareness. One of these defenders could be 20 yards away and I've made a pass into open field and my CPU teammate will just sprint at them, without protecting the ball or making a juke or spin and just get layed out and fumble almost every time which is obviously very frustrating. It truly has made the mode very close to, if not, unplayable and I really truly think that is an unreasonable statement.[/quote]

Sorry I forgot to add that this is with Fumbles both Player and CPU turned to zero
  • Sooo.... pass rush is nerfed again..... safeties and corners are dumb again and just stand around while players catch passes..... game was better at launch. Uninstalling this trash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.