EA Forums - Banner

Madden NFL 20 - Gridiron Notes: January Title update

Check out the Gridiron notes on our title update and share your feedback here

Anyone know when Community creations will be back online 8/22?

With having the most downloaded community file in EA History and the #1 download last 8 years, i have a lot of people who download my roster, legends roster ShocksLegends (sorry ps4, only for Xbox One) I am curious when I will be able to post my update for all my users. EA Ambassador on Xbox The SHOCKER36.

Replies

• I submitted a ticket, community creations have been down since mid day 8/21. the advisor who responded didn't have any clue what was going on or an ETA.
  • NatureBoy2323
    2171 posts Game Changer
    edited August 2019
    LiamLander wrote: »
    latest news?

I do not know, but please do not keep bumping the thread to the top as it is a violation of our TOS. Thanks. Try contacting Answers HQ, they may be able to help you. Here's the link.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-20/ct-p/madden-nfl-20-en
  • @NatureBoy2323 wanting to know when a part of a product we paid for will work is hardly a violation of EA's TOS. The community share feature is a major tie-in to franchise mode. As a paying customer I'm now asking you what is the ETA of the fix. Bullying us will only make us want to be litigious in this matter.